Chapter - 37

My mistake was making you my first priority,

When I was your second choice.

Your POV:

I scratched my eyes as I yawn. I was sitting at yoongi's cabin while waiting for him. Yoongi just called me that he needs to talk about some works and told me to visit him at his office. Well, it's his dad's office originally.

Two days ago we took Ye Joon and Albert to do their DNA test. Today the results are going to come. These two days I didn't get to see Jungkook either Albert. I wonder what are they up to.

I was playing with my phone when suddenly a message pops up on my phone screen. I frown my eyebrows and tap on it. It was from an unknown number, I don't remember anyone with this number.

Message:

'hi guess who I am?'

'who are you? Idk you!'

'You really Don't have my number anymore. Do you?'

'can you stop messing around and tell me who are you?'

'Im hurt!! Your so rude.'
'How can you Forget me so easily Y/n-sii?'
'whoopsie! I mean Senorita?'

'.................''
'are you perhaps.....?''

'Now you remember me?'
'Yes yes!! your thoughts are correct señorita.'

'When did you come back to Korea? Where are you now?'

'Well, I came back a week ago. And currently, I'm somewhere close to you, my dear senorita.'

'what do you mean? And where did you get my number?'

*Ring* *Ring*

While texting my phone rang and the ID belongs to Jungkook. I immediately pick up his call and put the phone against my ear.

"Hello!" I speak first and wait for him to reply. "Y/n the results are out." He says in a very calm and sweet tone. He sounds happy. My heart starts to race to hear his words. "What is it?" "What are the results Jungkook? Say it hurry?" I ask him, for some reason I'm really tensed up. I don't know why but I just want the results to be positive.