Chapter - 10

Is it wrong to get revenge on someone!

With whom afterward

I fall in love

Your POV:

After leaving the graveyard, Taehyung and I went to buy some groceries and a few more things. Then we went straight to granny's house. The grizzled beautiful couple prepared a lot of food for us and were already waiting for us. Taehyung said he would drop me off so we stayed for a good amount of time and chatted with them. We chatted about our childhood and funny memories. It actually made me feel better. After that, we started to get ready to go back home.

"Ok, Granny and my dear boyfriend, I'll be going back home now. Hope to see you guys soon and please take care of yourself, don't be so heedless about your health."

I said as if I was their mother and they were my child. "Yes yes, honey we will. Don't worry about us so much, okay? Have a safe drive, call me after you both reach home, ok? Also, say hi to your mother and Jungkook on behalf of us." "Yes, I will." I replied grinning ear to ear.

Then I walked close towards them and gave a big tight hug, placed a kiss on both of their cheeks. "ohhh my dear, please don't go. I can't live without you, my dear little girlfriend." My grandpa started to cry dramatically. All of us started to laugh at his childish act and granny just facepalm then hit grandpa's arm lightly.

"Stop your drama. This is so embarrassing, gosh!!" Granny said and my grandpa just laughed like a silly child aging as usual. "hehe ok fine! Stay safe sweetie. Now go or you'll be late." My grandpa said and we all bid our goodbyes.

We left granny's house and drove off to our homes. On the whole ride, Taehyung talked about how amazing the day was with those beautiful old couples. I kept on reminding him how we used to play and how much I missed Yoongi. And we also didn't let the chance go to brick with each other. I always have an awesome day when I'm with Taehyung and Yoongi. They both are mood makers.

I reached home soon, Taehyung dropped me and left immediately. I did tell him to come and rest for a bit but as usual, he doesn't want to face Jungkook, so he left. I thought Jungkook was at home so I didn't bother taking out the keys. So I knocked on the door and rang the bell multiple times, well there was no response. I just took out my keys and unlocked the door.

I went inside and heard some noise coming from the kitchen. I looked at the shoe cabinet to see there was no Jungkook's shoe. I got scared and thought maybe it was a thief. The living room lights were off too which means Jungkook was not at home. I looked around and grabbed a vase kept on the shoe cabinet.