Chapter - 27

I felt so much, that I started to feel nothing

The deeper the ocean is, the deeper my scratch are.

Jungkook POV:

It's a rainy day today here in Korea. Holiday as well, I promised Ye Joon that I'll take him to the amusement park and spend some time with him. Poor him, thinks I'm his biological father which is not true.

Honestly, I would have loved to have him as my real son but damn luck. He got a witch as his mother I pity him. "Yah! Appa?"

I felt my fingers being pulled by someone. I snap out from my thoughts and look down to see Ye Joon's little hands are wrap around my wrist. I gently smile and bent down to his level. Caressing his smooth and soft cheeks I stare at him. "yes son?" "aren't you coming with me today? You promised me to remember?" He says with a pout.

His voice seems down today. He's so energetic every day always hyping about small things but something feels not right!!!! "yes!! We'll be leaving after the lunch--" He cuts my words by saying, "can we leave now? I-i..."

Ye Joon starts to shutter in the midway of his sentence. I stare at him weirdly and confuse as well. Something must have happened with him!! "why does the laughing prince look so sad? Did anyone--"

Suddenly he starts to sob and eventually starts to cry. I was surprised by his sudden burst out so I pull him into the hug but hear him hiss in pain once I touch his back with my big palm.

"ouch! A-appa it h-hurts..."

I pull him back and turn him around as now I'm facing his back. Without thinking twice I pull up his sweater and my heart sunk by the view in front of me.

There was a long dark reddish scar on his back right under his neck. As if drops of blood might come out any time. I touch the place where the scar as with my cold fingers which force him to hiss in pain.

"w-who did this to you y-ye Joon?"

Without my realization, my words start to get stuck in the midway. How could someone hurt a 5 years old kid?

Ye Joon didn't said anything instead keep mum. His legs were shivering as he grabs the ham of his sweater. I gently Pat his head from the back and ask him again. Suddenly he turns around and hugs me tightly I hug him back.

"i- I didn't d-do any wrong a-appa.....b-but still o-o-o-om-ma hurt Jonnie. I-i scared a-appa." He was trembling in fear.

I felt like my blood boiling. Anger is now all over my body. I'm in the urge of choking that woman in no time. I tried to calm ye Joon down and told him to stay in my room and play. After that, I rush out to yami's room and bang on her door multiple times.