Chapter - 4

He never loved me, so why should I love him!?

He never cared for me, so why should I care!?

He wanted revenge, so do I!.

He left me when I needed him, now it's my time!.

You will regret every little thing Jeon Jungkook!

Hey, look who's here!?

Our baby bunny!.

Your POV:

After Jungkook dropped me off, he turned around his car and went back to do his work. Smilingly I went inside the club. There was so much noise in the club. And so many people! Gosh!! I couldn't able to go inside at first but somehow managed to enter.

Looking here and there, I soon spotted Taehyung, he was talking with someone on the phone. So I happily walked towards him and tapped on his shoulder. " Annyeong Taetae!" My voice seemed so exciting.

He turned around and was about to say something to me but stopped in the middle. Suddenly he dropped his phone on the ground which he was holding against his ear. The phone made a cracking sound. Subconsciously, I screamed a little, "OMO TAEHYUNG!!!"

I immediately knelt down and picked up the phone. Standing up I checked the phone if it was working. Thank god! It was still okay but the screen broke a little. I looked back at Taehyung." God taeh-" but got stuck when I caught him staring at me. His eyes were glued on me. His mouth was on 'O' shape. He didn't even blink once.

I felt my cheeks burning. So not wanting to get anymore embarrassment, I called his name multiple times to escape the awkward situation. "Tae-Taehyung! Hey, to Earth Tae!"

He just replied to me with a "Hmm!". He was still not blinking. Just kept on staring at me.

"Ugh, Taehyung stop staring at me and take your phone." I said and handed him his phone. Then I squeezed his chubby cute cheeks roughly.

"a-aaa-apooo!!!" He groaned in pain.

"This is what you get when you don't listen to me." I laughed at him. But his words made me blush more."But you are looking so beautiful. I couldn't hear anything."