Chapter - 6

Well, Jungkookie is not good at lying! He says he's not a baby!?

HE IS NOT A BABY!! THEN WHO THE FUCK IS THIS HUMAN!? 😑👇

Jungkook POV:

What I did to y/n's college friend was so embarrassing. 'How could I do something so idiotic like that? Without thinking twice?' Not thinking hard about the incident, I let her enjoy the party, it's her day after all. I was sitting at the bar all alone during the whole party.

Soon the party came to an end. I remembered something. So I left early before the party ended leaving a lame excuse, even though I know they won't buy it.

I left y/n at the party with others because I wanted to buy some flowers for her as her birthday gift. I clearly remember, Y/n once told me that she would go crazy if someone gives her a bunch of flower bouquets for gifts. She loves flowers and chocolates a lot.

I know it's pretty late but I can't just stay there and don't give her anything on her birthday. Moreover, I forgot her birthday and so if I can buy her some flowers at least.

I know an ajumma from whom I usually buy beautiful and wonderful flowers. Her shop is not so far from my office. So it's easy for me to get to her before she closes her shop. Besides, I got no other options. Who is going to help me with this matter? plus in the middle of the night?

Driving off to the flower shop, I looked around the roads if any convenience store was open so that I could buy some chocolates too. But alas! Not a single one is open!

I reached the shop and parked the car in front of an octogenarian flower shop. I glanced outside and immediately got out of the car. I called out the owner. "a-ay! Ajumma!?"

She was about to close her shop. What a relief! I'm just in time. She turned around. With a big grin and ear to ear, she said, "OMO OMO Jungkook-sii! My son, why are you here so late at night!?" I was actually hesitating to tell her, of course, it's almost time to close her shop. She has grown old and getting hoary too, it's a bit offhand to ask for her help. "u-umm, Ajumma can you give me some pretty flowers which can make a person smile!?" Yet I still managed to explain it to her.

I said that scratching the back of my head and shyly smiled. 'Wait!? Why the fuck am I feeling shy!?' I scolded myself on my mind. I shrugged off my unwarranted thoughts and looked at my old but sweet Ajumma. She was smiling at me while crossing her both arms against her chest.

"Why are you looking at me like that!?" I solicited being at sixes and sevens. Without having any second thought, she replied, "Is it for your girlfriend ooorr- ahh~ Wife--" But I immediately responded before she could add more weird words. "aisshhh!!! Ajumma! Show me some flowers already."