Chapter - 38

You have left no reason for me to turn around

Your POV:

Today the weather seems okay to me but why am I sweating? My hands are shaking and I got a stupid heart that doesn't seem to be listening to me today. I'm feeling so exhausted.

The five of us were at yoongi's huge and beautiful cabin. All of us were Sitting on the couch which was settled down on the corner of the room. On my right side yoongi was sitting, while on my right side on the single leather couch eunwoo was sitting. On my opposite side, Hoseok and Jimin were sitting.

Yoongi just handed eunwoo some files about our new upcoming project he just planed. Hoseok and Jimin were checking the old and new records of our company. I look up at eunwoo and saw him giving his all concentration on the file. He looks Handsome when his quiet and so focused.

I was shamelessly staring at him without any realization. Suddenly he looks up and caught me staring. Suddenly he smiles and leans close to me. "Am I really that Handsome?" He asks as I blink twice and immediately fake a cough.

"N-no! It-its just it's been a long time since I saw you so I just still can't believe your in front of me." I blurt nervously as I avoid eye contact with him.  Eunwoo and Jimin chuckle at the same time. "Y/n you look like the old high school girl who just can't believe her crush is talking with her." Jimin says as he shakes his head. I blush even more hearing Jimin's words.

I glare at Jimin and clear my throat. "What is your purpose for our project Mr. Eunwoo?" I ask being serious. Eunwoo just smiles at me and leans back on the couch. His expression becomes serious again as he opens his mouth. "Well I like the idea and I guess this will help us a lot to get many profits. But I just wanted to add a few more ideas and suggestions." He pauses. "Like what? Tell us your suggestions and recommendation. Will try our best to make use of them." Yoongi says as he grabs the coffee cup and ships a bit.

We talked about our next project and ideas with eunwoo for an hour. I really got no doubt that eunwoo is actually brilliant. When we were in high school he was not only the face of our school but also the student council president too. He's good at basketball and that's how he met Yoongi. Through Yoongi I got the chance to stay in touch with him. He's good at sports, cooking, studying and of course, flirting. This guy is actually kind of funny and bad guy. He never had a girlfriend back then just because he doesn't want to get crushed by some random girl. He's a one-woman man.

I used to have a huge crush on him since my freshman year. He is actually 2 years older than me. When on my first day I saw him giving a speech I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He is just so beautiful and Handsome. I used to stalk him at school and even on social media. Then one day I happen to saw him playing basketball with the boys. At that time I actually was bored and wanted to go to the amusement park with all of them. But lucky me I drop the idea and saw all of them playing basketball, during that time I was actually eyeing my crush Mr. Cha Eunwoo.