Chapter - 30

No matter what I'm looking for you

And no matter what I want you to look at me.

Your POV:

I gently place the flowers beside the graves and slowly bent my head to place a kiss on them. Then I smile and seat straight on my knees.

"What's up, guys!?" I said staring at the graves until tears started to stream down. I grip on my skirt and start to sob loudly. "I-I...Missed you guys so mu-" words got stuck on my throat, as the past again starts to hunt me. The night, when my painful day starts when I start to lose everything.

7 Years ago~

I was at my grandparent's place and was packing my stuff. It's been 1 month since I have been staying here. I miss my family and my best friend, Yami. What's more, fun is, she's my big brother's beloved girlfriend. Ain't it's a great thing, we're going to stay forever, together. 

That's what I dreamed, until.......

++++

"Ommaaaaaaa I'm backkkkk..." I screamed my lung off. My mother yells back as my brother runs out of his room and pulls me into his warm embrace.

 My mother yells back as my brother runs out of his room and pulls me into his warm embrace

"Welcome back sister..." he whispers softly as he places a soft kiss upon my head. I just keep hugging him tightly, not wanting to let him go. But for some reason I felt like he is sad, he is broken and his trying his best not let anyone know. 

I went to my room to take some rest. I thought of calling Yami and ask her if she's free to go out. But suddenly some bangs from the downstairs and people screaming. I hurriedly went back down only to see a woman throwing almost everything in my house and trying to beat my brother. My mother was trying to hold the woman but she was unable to hold her. I immediately run towards them and apart from them. "Let go of them." I said as I push the woman only to make my eyes widen.