Chapter - 33

If we are meant to be then we will be holding our hands tight together in our next life

Your POV:

We arrived Jungkook's house and my old house Sooner than expected. All the way to his house I was playing with my phone and was trying to talk with taehyung about whether I need to come to the office tomorrow.

Jungkook parks his car in front of his house door. "We are here." I hear him say softly. I turn to glance at him and saw him already staring at me with a smile.

'For how long I have waited for you to smile at me like this? Only at me, for me?'

"Y/n??" Jungkook shakes my shoulders lightly as I snap out from my thoughts. I shake my head and nod my head as I hold my stuff in my hand and get out of the car. I didn't spare a glance back at Jungkook. However I know I will be having this urge to forgive him, which is impossible.

How can I forgive him? How is he even innocent? He believed her few words and acts, did he ever bothered to ask where did my dad and brother go? Did he ever try to investigate their sudden disappearing? Was he that much of a fool? He believes only words and takes action, only hears on sides story but never heard the opposite sides story when this isn't the right way to judge. He knew about my mother still never helped me, never showed up at the hospital, and take care of my mother with me. All he did was spent his money and time on garbage. Why God is so unfair to me? Why didn't Jungkook came and ask my brother what actually happened? Why he never tried to investigate my family and the incident before? He isn't that dumb, otherwise how the hell he became such a grand and successful president of a big company?

I understand that everyone never asked me about my father and brother. But...why did they never ask? Am I missing something?

'well did taehyung and yoongi said something to them? Why did no one actually ask me about them back then? Now I think about it, it's kinda weird.'

"Ma'am?" I snap out hearing a little loud voice close to my ears as I look at my side and saw a middle-aged is woman staring at me worriedly. She was wearing maids clothes, she had a small figure but looks healthy, her smile looks kinda weak but cheerful. Her skin looks a bit pale but still, she looks beautiful.

I smile at her and say, "yes?" "I-I'm sorry for my loud voice. You were actually spacing out here in front of the main door so I thought..... Perhaps you are the guest Mr. Jeon mentioned to us about?" The woman's hands were resting together in front of her stomach as she keeps smiling at me.

Hearing her words I look around and see myself standing in front of the main door like an idiot. 'what am I doing here? How did I end up here? Where is Jungkook? Who is she?'. I look back at the woman and laugh awkwardly as I clear my throat. By then I noticed that the house from the main door till inside everything is well decorated, anyone who will see those will think that someone is celebrating their birthday or something. But this makes a beautiful view.