Chapter - 14

Remember

Remember

The most silent people

Have the most chaotic mind

Your POV:

I was sweating like hell as those creepy looking guys kept looking at me like hungry beasts. I looked around hoping if someone was there for me to help but no one. I struggle to get rid of the man who was holding my hands. "hi hottie!" One of the bodybuilders said. He was wearing a light green t-shirt.

He started to check me out head to toe. Smirking he said, "Ow you are all soaked come we'll help you wipe your body. With pleasure." I felt a chill down my spine at his last word.

It was already so late and dark. Those bodybuilders and pigs' face and their filthy words are so damn Annoying. It's not like I can't fight them. My grandpa taught me how to fight with big pigs looking guys like them if I ever got into trouble. But the thing is in this darkness with such hunger pigs and that's ONLY FOUR is so damn much for me.

I somehow gathered the courage to stand up but alas a big hand grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall making me hit it badly. I hurt my back and the backside of my head. I groan in pain.

"Hey, sweetie! You look umm..." a man with a plain black shirt starts to scan my top to bottom and then licks his lips. I feel so disgusted seeing them. "So damn hot. Let's have some fun." "LET ME GO YOU FILTHY PIGS."

I made a disgusted face. Those four bodybuilders gather together and trap me so that I would not run away. I glare at the man who pinned me and immediately move my legs to his ball. I kick his ball as hard as I could. He held the place and fall to the ground while groaning in pain.

Then another man was about to come but I pull him behind me by his hair and push him towards the other two-man making them fall. As they were drunk so they lost their balance and trip over the floor. And that was my chance to run.

But luck is so unfair to me, I told you. The man I kicked a few seconds ago grabs me by my ankle and made me twist and fell on the ground. I tried to kick his hand and was about to get up but I trip on my ankle again. My ankle hurts now.

'Please god save me. Gimme the strength to fight back.'

Suddenly the man with a black shirt grabs me by my arms and pulls me back to the corner as he throws me on the floor. I hurt my hand badly that it starts to bleed. Suddenly one of the men rips my shirt off and my body was exposed with only my inner clothes. Horror was all over me, it can't be!