Chapter - 21

Alone!! Heartbroken!! Regret!! Lost!!

Hopeless!! Helpless!! Worthless!! Useless!!

I won!! But I failed to keep her!!

She lost!! But was succeed to let me go!!

I want her!! She doesn't!!

I need her!! She doesn't!!

I pretend but in the end, I fall in love!!

She pretended but never fall in love!!

She was suffering to see me suffer!!

I made her suffer to see a bitch smile!!

She was as soft as cotton from the outside but was hard as the rock from inside!!

I was the one who was weak and stupid to understand and face the reality!!

So show me!!! And she showed me!!!

5 years later~
Your POV:

Morning morning!! A very good morning!!!!

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for me and my loves!!! I was making kimchi and reman for the breakfast.

I heard footsteps running towards the kitchen. I smile and pour some Orange juice into the glass. I know who the person is and what the person will do at first. I was about to decorate the plates until I heard another footstep. I did my job and turn my body to place the plates and face my sweethearts. They grin at me and I smile back at them. "A very good morning!!! Slept well!?"

I greet them and ask while making myself seat on the stool comfortably. They smile at me and nods like a cute baby. Then they start to eat their breakfast. While eating I stare at them and said, "5 years huh!!!"

They both lift their heads and look at me confused. I smile again and prevent my eyes outside the Gaint wind of our apartment. I admire the view of the sky. Our living room and the kitchen are attached and our apartment is at the top of the building so the giant glass windows are right beside the living room.

I mentally slap myself and glance back at my loves. They were already smiling and looking at me. "is there something on my face taehyung and Albert my friend!?" I ask while pointing my index finger to my face.