ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay so hello. Well, I'll go straight to the point. I uploaded an announcement about DELETING this damn book because of receiving some offensive comments and I was planning on taking this step tomorrow because I am so pissed off with those straight unappreciated comments. LIKE DAMN I SAID IT BEFORE YOU DON'T LIKE THIS BOOKS SHORT SUMMARY/DESCRIPTION AND FIRST CHAPTER STOP READING. But instead, some of those people will keep on reading and typing the offensive comments, what's even worse is if they don't like the first chapter before they leave they will leave an offensive comment.

Okay, I'm fine with you helping/complaining/mocking me about my grammar/English, story plots, how I present it to you, how many mistakes are there. I'm totally fine with it, I really don't take them as an insult because I already know I ain't a famous or a great writer. I'm still learning by reading a lot of books/novels here in Wattpad, inkitt, and many other apps. I'm so inspired by my loyal readers that I even started to buy novels to read more and more. Though I'm not a book lover and I wasn't ever, thanks to you guys.

What's more, I've received a lot of bad comments on my first chapter on IU's gif I put. Few were goods too and thanks to them.

I mean hey, did I said I ship them? Did I ever put any pictures of Shipping BTS members with other idols? Then instead of IU, I should have put lalisa's gif.... shouldn't I?

Either respect all the idols or just don't support any. At that time when I started this book I was a half new ARMY, and ofc as a new ARMY I wasn't so strong Enough to put it that way. At that time I only thought that IU is JJK's ideal type so why not use her gif, I mean ofc his fans will feel a bit happy that I'm using his favorite idols gif considering his feelings. (Lol though he ain't have a clue about it XD) and OFC stop saying things like 'i am not as beautiful as her, I don't have the fair skin, I'm more beautiful than her' well....let me tell you....few of you have already seen me... I have got a goddamn dark brown skin tone and I, Myself ain't that beautiful either. But I really love myself a lot and my face too. If you don't like it then please leave but stop looking down on yourself and compare yourself with idols. DID THAT BTS TAUGHT YOU?? NO RIGHT!! THAN WOULD PLEASE STOOOPPPP. I REALLY CAN'T IGNORE THOSE TYPE OF COMMENTS AND I REALLY WANT TO SLAP YOU BUT I CANT I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU TO GET HURT OKAYYY???

And, let me remind you something this book might be about abuse and kinds of stuff, but I avoided taking the chapters for too long about abusing and turn the table to take revenge on JJK. So my question is.....did I mentioned that Jungkook used a knife/scissors and threatened Y/N if she doesn't do anything Yami like he will cut her fingers? Or he tried to keep her in the basement and locked her for more than a month? Or he something more horrible?

I only said he beats her till she gets unconscious. And that's also in 3/4 chapters I guess. Well, that's also horrible, but if you have read other abusive FF's they will mention something similar to those or other sexual stuff. Look I'm not looking down on those books but even if in those books the author received any offensive and unappreciated comments or even the worse, I must say you should just keep your opinion to yourself.

Real authors write novels because of the love the books they wrote and was able to sell has received a lot of love and support. You got no right to say anything unappreciated about them or their hard works. Then you also got no right to leave any unappreciated comments on the Wattpad author's hard works too. If you got a better idea other than the owner of any novels or FF's then why don't you go and write one of your own? It's not like in this world supportive people are dead.

I've always tried to talk with my readers as kind and polite I could be. Maybe my words or me not being an obedient author has made a lot of you piss off. I don't keep promises neither I listened to my reader's suggestions. I'm sorry about it, also sorry if I ever talked rudely with any of you but please don't judge any ones hard work like that. You are hurting someone knowingly or unknowingly.

I really respect and salute those authors who were been able to avoid those and achieve their goals. Also, I really respect all the supportive, loveable, and loyal readers of all the authors. ❤️

This book is actually my third book ever I wrote since I joined Wattpad in 2017. My first book was Anime fanfic. And my actual second but first BTS FF was "A Mafia Is In Love". I'm sorry to say I've deleted both books a long time ago. The anime FF didn't receive much success and I left Wattpad feeling disappointed. Then I came back in 2018 in November I guess and started to write and give another try with my first BTS and taehyung fanfiction. I really never imagined That I'll be able to go this far to write the book till 74 chapters. The book received 70K+ readers and 4K+ votes until the day I deleted it. I might not rewrite that book again but still, I'm thankful for that book also to taehyung, BTS, and the readers of that book. Because of you, I've reached this far. Can you believe I was being so inspired by all the supportive comments that I started the book in December 2018 and completed the book with 74 chapters in May 2019. Can you actually imagine how much happier I was back then, though I had a lot of time to keep writing those books that time too.

And then I started to write this book.....well this book was written just to vent my anger on a witch or you can call her a H*E. I just wanted to tell people that we should stay loyal and kind... someone is watching each movement up there. Don't let someone pray for your death or pray for you to lead a miserable life. Just don't let someone hurt you or try to hurt anyone.

I'm so sorry to my readers from "A Mafia Is In Love" book. If you are reading this then I'm sorry, and that book was completed so ig it's not that important either to you guys. And besides I unpublished that book to re-edit it but damn 74+2 extra chapter wasn't easy to edit. It took 5 months to re-edit "My Revenge Wife" then think how much time will it take to re-edit that.

If you guys, my new and current readers of these books want me to write that book again then I will give it a try. The date of starting and ending will be the same. But the plot and character's jobs a lot of things will be different as I don't remember that story anymore, and I can assure you that after writing 8 books I've got a much better idea about the mafia better than before. But if you guys want then I might write that after completing this book.

And don't worry I'm not going to delete this book. I was stressed out for the time being but after I got a lot of messages from a few of you...I must say you guys successfully made this damn woman feel so guilty for acting like a stupid bi**h for making you guys feel sad and worry. I'm really sorry, I literally slapped my cheeks so hard that it's still hurting. I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings and made you guys write *beg* on my board. I won't be so reckless in the future. You guys should keep on helping and supporting me till the end.

And please don't judge my characters so easily also the book and the plot yet. My one ain't going to be the same ending, there's still a lot of things you need to know about their past and suffering life.

And are you guys also supporting my other 7 books~~~(⊙_◎)⊙﹏⊙

• My Ex-wife
• Mr. CEO
• Married to my idol
• Heartless Businessman
• Sold Myself To a billionaire
• Her Husband

Apart from "Mr. CEO" PJM FF. All other FF's are KTH FF.

please add those books to your reading list~~ COMING SOON.

• My Spoiled Wife
• Handsome Policeman

Those are JJK's FF so ik ik most of you are JJK Stan's so go and add them after reading the introduction. Don't forget to vote and comment on all those books.

And most IMPORTANT thing is, you guys don't have to think of yourself as IU or any else. Ship yourself with your bias or just be a Yaoi shipper it's up to you. I put a female idol or another actress gif on my introduction/prologue just to represent the book's first-page look at least good. Nothing more so please do respect an author's idea and thoughts.

I've always shipped myself with my bias...I mean Kim TaeHyung and min yoongi. So...stick with it.

I'm going to change the first chapter one part, wherein the middle of the night JJK hurts Y/n into something more sensible, you can go ahead and check. If you don't see the changes please inform me immediately, thanks a lot.

Nothing more thanks a lot for your support and help and so much love for my hard works. I really really appreciate it a lot more than you can even imagine. ️❤️