Chapter - 31

Forgive him, but let him go

Your POV:

I was looking outside the window as all those painful memories start to roam around my mind again. It's been a week since I last met Jungkook and went to visit my brother and parents grave. I stayed at my grandparent's place for 3 days and enjoyed a lot staying there with them. All this time taehyung was staying by my side, however, yoongi came back to Korea with Albert too and asked me to stay with him at his mansion. 

Today there is another meeting that was decided by the jeons for our new deal. The boys have gone there early and told me to come a little late because they don't want me and Jungkook to have any kind of conversation. 

I reach within a few mins and now standing outside the building of the JJK Industry. I was about to enter but suddenly a voice stops me from moving. "Y/N!!" I turn around to see the devil. I mentally slap my face and smile awkwardly. "Jungkook," I utter and stand still at my spot.

He just came to his office and this late, the meeting is about start within 5 mins. Jungkook came running towards me with his bunny smile, "Hey! Just came?" He asks as I nod my head. "Oh!! great I just came too, well let's go together." He says being all smiley. I feel a little strange, I mean I'm not used with this all smiley Jungkook.

'I just hope I won't feel guilty when I am all prepared with my revenge now.'

Nodding we both head inside the building. "So how was your life all those years?" Suddenly Jungkook asks breaking the silence between us. We were inside the VIP lift. "W-well...cool. What about you?" Jungkook lets out a small laugh and looks at the front at the sliver metal gate, "You left me with the psycho. How do you think my life has been going?" Saying that he looks at me and caught me already staring at him. "Well, that's my punishment so I need to bear with it." He says with a small smile. I let out a tsk and look at the front, "You are now the president of this company. You shouldn't call your lover a psycho." 

5 floors left till we reach our destination. "I became the president of this company 3 years ago when Uncle WooBin died in a car accident. And Yami is not my lover anymore." He states as he looks at his wristwatch and lets out a small sigh. "I heard about him and I'm sorry. How's your dad?" "He died and it's been almost a year now." He replies and again looks at me smiling sadly. I was pretty shocked to hear this. I was about to ask him something more but we have reached our destination and he was already out. 

Jungkook had only 3 family members which are his dad, his eldest uncle, and his eldest brother. Jungkook's uncle doesn't have any kids so he decided to name his company JJK Industry aka Jeon Jungguk Industry. His uncle didn't have kids because his wife died at a very young age and I don't know-how. And his dad, well he was living with his eldest son at Busan and were taking care of their own small company. Jungkook's mother died after giving birth to him, because at that time she had a weak body, that even doctor's suggested her not to bear the child but she wanted it. Because of this Jungkook's father and brother blames him for his mother's death, that's also the reason they don't stay together and my mother loves him so much. But jungkook's uncle loves him a lot, more than himself. He had a rough childhood. Now I guess he only has his eldest brother, maybe he's married and already has kids.