Chapter - 15

True color of her

True color of her.

True intentions of her.

Taehyung's POV:

After dropping us home Yoongi Hyung went back home to do his work and Namjoon Hyung went to pick Hoseok hung up. I carried y/n to her old room and place her on the bed. Her room is still the same, the way Y/N left it.

I told her that she can change her clothes and take a shower. Though we still have her few clothes here. Then we all walk out to the living room. Jin Hyung went to the kitchen to make dinner and I laid on the comfy couch looking up at the ceiling. Jimin got a call from Namjoon Hyung so he picks up and excuse himself.

I was still not over with the incident about y/n and thinking about how Y/n is going through. Oh! well, actually I'm glad that I've found a perfect reason to separate y/n & Jungkook now. But before that, I need to clear up some shit.

I take out my phone and tap on my phone screen and call Yoongi Hyung. Who went back home to get the stuff we'll be needing to take each drop of blood from the bastard's body.

[ on phone]

YoonGi: What is it?
Taehyung: make sure to bring my revolver too. With the bullets load in.
YoonGi: are you telling me or ordering me?

Taehyung: am I stupid to order you? Of course remaining you!! Just come hurry my hands are itching to kill someone badly.

I replied chuckling but Yoongi hyung's sudden dark husky voice made me shut up.

YoonGi: promise me?
Taehyung: what?
YoonGi: that you won't kill someone! Think about y/n Taehyung-ahh. She cares for you a lot you know that, don't you?

 Taehyung: geez! just come already. Otherwise, you know...

[ end]

I throw the phone on the table and sigh in annoyance. I put my left hand upon my eyes and close them tightly. Y/n's crying and all terrifying face pop up on my mind. I groan mentally, it breaks my heart seeing her like this.

I felt so annoying, so seat up on the couch to face Jin Hyung. He was holding a spoon in his hand and an apron wrapped around his waist. With a confusing expression, I ask, "what?" "taste the flavor!" He orders.