𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙢 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

imagine namjoon going into labour in the middle of the night

imagine namjoon going into labour in the middle of the night. his lets out whimpers from his side of the bed and his lovely husband, seokjin, immediately wakes up. he feels a soaked puddle of water in the middle of their bed and quickly gets up.

he snatches his phone off his night stand and plugs the charger out of it with no care. he quickly pulls his joggers on that were laying on the floor and looks over to his husband who was having a hard contraction.

"breathe namjoonie, breathe! jinnie's gonna make sure everything runs smoothly, just like we planned, baby!"

seokjin runs to their desk area at the side of the room and nags the baby bag they both previously packed for this special occasion. he rushed right back to namjoon, almost slipping on their expensive red velvet rug. he took his lover's hand, and held it as he helped him up.

seokjin would keep holding onto namjoon's hand in the hospital room as the sliver haired boy let out loud groans and cries from the taunting pain of childbirth. sweat dripped down namjoon's forehead but seokjin would be right there to kiss or wipe it away.

after hours and hours of seeing his love in pain, he finally saw it come to an end when he took the first glance at their first born child. seokjin's eyes became glossy at the sight of the baby who looked just like namjoon. he couldn't help but let out a soft mewl, knowing that there would be another pair of dimples running around the house.

after everything was cleaned up, seokjin layed right next to his husband as they both silently watched the very thing they created and waited for. namjoon rested his head on seokjin's chest as he snuggled close and the black haired boy would let their baby carefully and gently wrap their small hand around his pointer finger.

the two lovers would slowly looked to each other, and do nothing but smile warmly. they'd share a soft loving kiss, hoping for more moments like this in the future.

♡︎