𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 | 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2/4

seokjin and his knights rode through the clear moutains, trees bare with no leaves and the path uneven with barely any smooth stone, with just bumpy sand.

it wasn't only his warriors, but the light kingdom had acompanied him to get their king back. jungkook, namjoon's right hand man rode along side seokjin, not baring to even look at him.

 jungkook, namjoon's right hand man rode along side seokjin, not baring to even look at him

"his brother couldn't make it?"

"he's running the kingdom, sire."

"but it's his family, shouldn't he be here?"

jungkook thought the same, looking away as he rode. "saddly, there is not other royal family back at the light kingdom. it's always been the two brothers."

"mm.." seokjin poked his cheek with his tounge lightly.

the king held the letter, clutching it in his hands tightly as the only thing on his mind was his loved one. he didn't care for no one else, he just wanted his king back.

he knew he should have taken namjoon home himself. he had that hunch but he just didn't believe it. he should have known that his land and the other neighboring kingdoms were nothing but trouble. maybe namjoon would still be here, and maybe seokjin would tell him all that he's felt.

the black-haired man stopped sulking, knowing it wouldn't get him anywhere. he knew what he had to do, and he'd risk it all for his love. he gently put the letter into his pocket for safe keeping.

the king and his knights got to the gates of the second rivaling kingdom, the one that was responsible for all of this. namjoon was forced to given a chance to write that letter and was smart enough to write the kingdom's name in seokjin's native language.

he had learned many things from staying with him, and they were all coming in handy.

knights of the rougè kingdom yelled from the gates to open it. they were expexcing the dark king for all the wrong reasons. seokjin rode in without hesitation, fear not planted on his face but in his soul.

he had no reason to fear these low-lifed king's and their peasents, but then he thought again. these people had his king hostage, had his friend hostage. his namjoon was hostage.

"well, well, well~ if it isn't the dark king~" seokjin knew that tone of voice anywhere.

he looked around, seeing no one in sight. the kingdom looked fully evacuated with only warriors left behind. he looked foward, seeing his old friend, the ruler of the rougè kingdom.