𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 | 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 1/2

imagine seokjin and namjoon, lovers since highschool.

the two are a secret to society. seokjin was from a high class while namjoon was ranked as an under class individual. he had met the elder in his junior year, falling hard for his grace and charm.

he thought seokjin would brush him off like he was no one, but he was so wrong. the boy was nothing but caring, gentle and kind. he showed namjoon love through the toughest times and was right by his side through everything.

this lead to intimacy, to a bond. their hearts were tied and there was nothing they could do about it.

namjoon suggested that they kept their relationship a secret from the eye of the world because he knew how badly it would mess up seokjin's social statis.

he was 'messing' with someone who wasn't on his level, it would make his life so hard and namjoon would rather kill himself then have his love suffer.

seokjin promised namjoon he that he didn't care about class, and that the day he was able to, he'd marry and run away with him.

it was a lovely plan, the best. but things became complicated when seokjin's mother caught the two kissing in the back room of a resturant during a very confidential dinner. namjoon happend to be working there that night and well, seokjin was ready to be served.

everything went down hill. seokjin lost all contact with namjoon, they were shut out from each other. it was too risky for namjoon's safety to sneak out and meet because seokjin knew what extend his mother would go to, to get her way.

he knew he was already arranged to marry someone. he knew that. but he fell in love with knew it wasn't right to get married to someone that wasn't his namjoon.

but his mother, didn't give him a chance nor an option. he was forced to marry the girl of his familes chosing. he tried stopping it, threatning that he'd run away.

"do that, and kiss your little mutt goodbye, seokjin."

mutt. seokjin knew who she was talking about. his love, his future husband, his everything. he would never forgive himself if something happend to namjoon so he just let things take coruse.

he let the wedding go on. he let his mother marry him off to someone he didn't love.

he was upset with himself. what kind of man was he? he was being bonded with someone he didn't share any feelings with. he didn't belong with this person.

but of coruse, fate was always in his hands.

"speak now, or forever hold your peace." the priest said to the crowd of people, no one saying a word. not until the church doors slammed open.

"i object!"

♡︎