𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 | 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 4/4

the waves came in strong, the two kings holding each other. thry shared a strong embrace, their eyes semi-way opened as they breathed in the fresh air from the sea.

namjoon silently pushed his head deeper into seokjin's neck as the elder brushed his hands through the king's hair slowly

namjoon silently pushed his head deeper into seokjin's neck as the elder brushed his hands through the king's hair slowly. his other hand rubbed the blonde's thigh through his white, long summer dress.

namjoon gripped seokjin's silk shirt, their outfits matching with a pearly white colour. he closed his eyes for a moment, deep in thought as he felt safe in his king's arms.

"what are you thinking about, darling?"

namjoon didn't answer as his eyes stayed closed, not even knowing what he was thinking himself. his thoughts were all over the place and he didn't know what to say.

seokjin layed a gentle kiss onto namjoon's head, not pushing him to spill. he tenderly rubbed up the blonde's waist, his lips meeting his ear. he slowly kissed it, biting it slowly.

a soft moan left namjoon, only seokjin being able to hear it. the sound was soft, filled with love and nothing more. the light king couldn't help but let a small smile trace onto his lips.

"mm, not here, my love.."

"shhh.." seokjin's lips met under the blonde's ear, his hot tounge licking at his lover's sun-kissed skin. namjoon gripped seokjin's shirt tigther, his chest heaving slightly.

"god, you're so beautiful.."

the younger blushed softly. him and seokjin were married for years now but they were more inlove then they were yesterday. every action, every word, it only made namjoon want to keep seokjin safe even more.

"my king.. my love.." seokjin kissed the hickey he made before turning namjoon's chin, making their lips meet. the kiss was just lips, no lust in it.

the elder pulled him closer, their chests touching as they swallowed each other's sweet noises. namjoon cupped seokjin's slim cheeks, pulling away and resting his forehead against his.

"you're extra clingy today, seokjin.." namjoon giggled quietly. "i like it~"

seokjin chuckled and looked away, his hand holding namjoon's. he lifted it to his lips, kissing it gently. he pressed his plump lips against each of namjoon's knuckles, whispering loving words against it.

the two kings continued to be intimate, looking across the ocean to their large kingdom in the near distance. they were only their reserved island, one that had been claimed by their royal family.