𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙠 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

imagine namjoon losing his shit when he accidently trips into his bosses' room and lands right in front of him on his knees

he looked like a litteral goddess today to seokjin. a short black dress, skin tight, blonde hair slicked back, hazel eyes shining and plump lips covered in blood, scarlet lip stick. namjoon had a thing for his handsome boss and he knew everyone did as well.

he saw a low smrik run onto seokjin's face as he gazed down at him deeply. he thought today would have been a normal day but god, was he wrong. he felt his hand being grabbed by his boss gently and was helped up.

seokjin commented on how beautiful he looked today and the blonde blushed hard. he wore this outfit just for him, hoping he'd notice.

by the end of the day, everyone would be curious to why namjoon hadn't left the office yet. he was in there for the whole day, not leaving for one moment. things would become clear though when namjoon stumbled out of the room, trying to hide the fact that he was limping.

he clearly looked sore. he was a mess, still having the goddess look from this morning though. his blonde hair was be messy and slightly sweaty. his red lip stick smudged and a almost clear liquid leaked down his thighs timdly.

seokjin would be in his office, chuckling and smriking to himself as he used a black hankercheif to clean off the lipstick on his neck, lips and cheek.

♡︎