𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 | 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2/2

imagine namjoon becoming a insane, decisive yandere for his neighbor, seokjin

namjoon was a very quite boy before he met seokjin, he was shy and mostly he felt like he had no purpose in his life. he faked every reaction he ever gave, every emotion he ever showed. but when the blonde haired boy came along, he grew into something no one would have ever thought of.

the day he met the handsome fella, his whole world came together. he felt like seokjin was the answer to all his questions. the boy filled the gap in his heart, the one that was always there.

seokjin was always a sweetheart to everyone. he had that charm that just made everyone fall for him, friendly or romantic. but namjoon slowly began to hate it. the way other boys and girls eyed seokjin pissed him off.

seokjin was his, he would be.

namjoon began to realize he had competition when five other boys came along.

first, min yoongi.
a calm, collected boy who had a passion for music and all things black. he often kept his cool and preferred to be alone. he wasn't one to go crazy over handsome men but when he met seokjin, he wanted to throw himself over borad.

second, jung hoseok.
a sunshine and loving boy who lit up the room as soon as he stepped inside of it. him and seokjin had met when the red haired boy almost fell off a chair while trying to put up prom posters. the blonde buff boy caught him and something sparked inside of hoseok.

third, park jimin.
a seductive dirty blonde haired boy who had the hips and lips. he was beautiful, and everyone wanted a taste of him. he used every chance he got to flirt with seokjin because why wouldn't he? seokjin was one hunk of a man. he met him by 'accidently' falling on his lap at lunch one time.

fourth, kim taehyung.
a boxy smiled, cheerful but sassy topaz haired boy. He was the leader of the drama club which seokjin happend to be in. the two did plays together from time to time and the blue haired boy would be lying if he said he had no feelings for seokjin.

last but not least, jeon jungkook.
he was student council president and was head over heels for seokjin. he left anonymously written notes in his locker as he was too scared to tell the elder how he truly felt. he met him through an accidental coffee spill in the lunch room.

of coruse, namjoon was furious. these five boys all could easily swipe seokjin's heart in an instant. but he wasn't going to allow that. he'd kill them if he had to.

and that's what he did.

seokjin came crying to his dorm room door one day, sobbing and choking on his salty tears. namjoon acted suprised and shocked when the blonde pulled up the news on his phone, acting as if he was just as heartbroken as him. but god, did he want to laugh.

each boy was killed in a speical way. no way was used twice and this had to be done by a professional. no, this was done by a insane, love sick teenager.

from that day foward, namjoon vowed to keep killing for his love. but little does he know that seokjin had his own secret.

he'd figure it out when he walked in on seokjin holding a gun to another students head, one that had flirted with him eariler that day.

♡︎