𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 | 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 2/2

"so you.. killed all of them?"

namjoon slowly bit his lip as seokjin wiped the blood away from the gun he held. he looked down at his lap, nodding timidly. he looked back up again when he saw seokjin slid the gun all the way into his drawer.

the black-haired male bent down in front of namjoon, his hands rubbing at the males thighs.

"how long have you been killing, joon?"

"f-few months.."

"and why?"

"y-you."

namjoon looked into seokjin's eyes, his throay becoming dry as his eyes filled with tears. he sniffled slightly, feeling the black-haired male geny caress his cheeks.

"was it because of how close i was to them?"

namjoon nodded quickly, "y-you seemed to.. l-like them so m-much.. and i-i hated that."

"i know you did, joonie.."

"a-and you.. you kill too?"

"family buisness. runs in the blood line. but i never wanted to take after them. i know killing is wrong, but when you do it for the people you love the most, it just feels so right."

namjoon let a tear fall and seokjin quickly wiped it away, hearing a small cry leave the blondes lips. "i-i'm.. sorry for kiling them.. i-i knew your w-were friends.. b-but i.."

"shh.. hey.."

seokjin only smiled, the sight of namjoon crying adorable to him. hated it so much but to him, the boy was still beautiful when he shed tears.

this was all coming as a suprise to namjoon. he was lost, confused. he thought seokjin would do something like turn him in, hell, even hurt him. but as minutes went by, their conversation became more deep.

seokjin was just as crazy for him.

the elder always hated the way the other boys would always scan him like he was forbidden treasure. namjoon was one of a kind but the blonde thought he was too boring. seokjin on the other hand, thought he was everything.

and so, he started to kill for his love.

the two were nothing but insane, unknown lovers.

days went by and bodies began to pill up on their list. they hadn't made anything offical just yet with each other. namjoon had moved into seokjin's apartment week later and everything was going smoothly.

it was all so well planned out. no evidence was ever left behind, nothing that could give away the two killers.

it was like they became one, and grew not only a partnership but a love-sick relationship.

whenever seokjin would kill, he'd carve a large 'N' into the chest of the victum. when namjoon killed, there would always be a large 'S'. the two were nothing but maniacs for each other.

years went by, the two grew out of the 'boyfriend' stage and got married, had a few kids and still hadn't been caught for their crimes. the two were overlooked, never ever set in the light.

no one would ever think that the sweetheart, soft loving couple were killers. and the two knew that.

♡︎