𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

imagine seokjin being namjoon's crush and vise versa

imagine seokjin being namjoon's crush and vise versa. the two were clearly crazy for each other and everyone knew they were.

seokjin was always too afraid to make a move, but namjoon? he had no shame when it came to the handsome fella. he always wanted to show the black haired boy things everyone envied about him.

he always was flirted with seokjin when he had the chance, commenting on his work or appearence in ways that made the elder blush up and become nervous.

"mm, jinnie darling~"

seokjin looked up from his dinner plate, their other five roommates watching this go down from their respectful places. jungkook, jimin and taehyung were in the living room playing a board game while hoseok and yoongi were sitting on the couch, reading and listening to music.

"yes, joon?"

"you've got a little somethin' here, sugar~"

namjoon pointed at the side of seokjin's lips, his hand on his hip as he looked like a seductive theif ready to steal someones heart. the elder tilted his head and wiped his lips to try and get whatever sause was there. namjoon let out a small breathless laugh as he missed it and leaned over the table.

the blonde held seokjin's cheek gently, caressing it at the most. his tounge tenderly licked the sause off seokjin's bottom lip, humming. "it's tangy.. love that~"

seokjin immediately blushed up, his pale cheeks becoming red. he stuttered, not knowing what to say to the younger. "j-joon.. o-oh uh.. h-haha.."

all namjoon did was wink and walk away after ruffling seokjin's wet mullet. his hips swayed as he trotted up the stairs, leaving seokjin's eyes lusting for more. the elder leaned back as he didn't want the boy to leave his sight.

he ended up falling off his chair, a loud yelp coming from him. the five in the living room cackled. namjoon was one flirtatious boy.

♡︎
𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮  Niarissa_