𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

➪ 𝗣𝗟𝗨𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 ( 𝘱𝘭𝘶 - 𝘷𝘪𝘰 - 𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 )𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯; 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴

𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯;
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴.

imagine namjoon and seokjin, lovers. seokjin was a 27 year old CEO who ran a huge modeling agency while namjoon was a 19 year old, still in univeristy for arts.

the two met one day in the rain, a cold wet evening. namjoon was standing alone at a bus stop right outside seokjin's company doors. the boy was drenched in rain water, no umbrella or jacket keeping him protected or warm away from the rain.

seokjin, being the kind-hearted soul he was, grabbed his coat and umbrella without second hesitation and jogged outside to the purple haired boy.

namjoon opened his eyes slowly as the rain that was peacefully dripping onto his face had stopped. he looked up, seeing a black umbrella over his head. he then looked to his left, seeing a tall shadow tower over him.

he tilited his head as he tried to make out the strangers face but couldn't quite put his finger on it. he shrugged it off but spoke softly, seeing the boy was keeping him from the rain.

"that's not very nice.."

"i-.. you looked like you were frezzing out here.."

"i wasn't, i was simply enjoying my friend.."

"your.. friend?"

"mhm," namjoon pointed up to the sky from outside of the umbrella, letting the rain fall onto his hand gently. "my friend."

from that night foward, seokjin became enhanced with the younger boy. he was always caught in a trance by namjoon whenever he started talking about his love for the rain.

namjoon kinda got seokjin hooked on the whole 'rain is my best friend' thing. everytime it rained, the two lovers would run outside bare feet, dancing in the rain as if they owned it.

seokjin owned a large mansion in the middle of a lovely forset, one that was close to work but still was far away from the whole city life. they had privacy out there and they loved it that way.

even their first kiss happend in the rain. namjoon made the first move, cupping seokjin's pale cold cheeks and tippy toeing to press their soft lips together. it was rather wonderful if seokjin did say himself.

he was lucky he had a pluviophile as his lover, it was just another reason to love his peaceful life.

♡︎

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 hobithebabie