𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

➪ 𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗢𝗨𝗦 ( 𝘮𝘦𝘭 - 𝘭𝘪𝘧 - 𝘭𝘶 - 𝘰𝘶𝘴 )( 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 ) 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭; 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳

( 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 ) 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭; 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳.

imagine namjoon's favourite artist being seokjin. he is hopelessly inlove with his mellifuous voice and would kill to hear it again for the first time. he remembered when his elder brother, yoongi, bought him his first album. it was one called 'moon', which was seokjin's debut album.

they were the same age, had the same dreams, and namjoon couldn't help but think they'd one day end up together. he knew he was being delusional but he couldn't help it. everyone wanted to be with seokjin, he was just too amazing for his own good.

but namjoon, namjoon ended up being the lucky one. or should we say seokjin?

seokjin always acted happy on the outside. he had everything a artist could ever dream of. a stable income coming from doing the thing that they love, a wonderful fanbase and confidence.

though, he didn't have happiness. after he became famous, he lost sight in the real things but stayed grounded. he wanted love. love from a person who would take care of him for the rest of his living days until his dying ones.

he had one day, bumped into namjoon while both boys were going to the local jazz club. seokjin had sunglasses and a mask on to hide his indentity while namjoon was wearing nothing as he didn't need to.

the black haired boy felt as if his heart was melting inside his chest at the sight of the boys tanned dimples and fluffy blonde hair. they talked the rest of the night, both agreeing on spending time together at the jazz club and exchanged numbers with hearty smiles.

when seokjin told namjoon he was him the next day, the blonde boy became completely embarrssed. he remembered the night before how drunk he had gotten, how wasted he must have sounded. but to seokjin, the boy sounded like an angel.

he found the boys giggle just mellifuous. his words just mellifuous. his honey tone just mellifuous. everything about namjoon made his heart warm.

in the end, the two agreed on going on secret, small dates. dates lead to a relationship, and a relationship lead to something the two never imagined themsevles owning. each other.

seokjin couldn't believe he owned the heart of an angel while namjoon couldn't believe that the owner of the most mellifuous voice he had ever heard, was his.

♡︎

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 hobithebabie