𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨, 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

imagine the two lovers, both boys struggling to keep their relationship alive

imagine the two lovers, both boys struggling to keep their relationship alive. they love each other more then anything but past few months, they've been losing their touch, mentally and physcially.

"y-you.. you d-didn't have to.."

"namjoon, we barely even see each other! we are so busy with our jobs! being a doctor isn't easy, and you run around making beats and useless words like it can pay our bills!"

namjoon's heart cracked with seokjin's words. he was getting somewhere with his music, seokjin knew that too. the boy just signed a record deal with his dream company and was getting ready to set his debut album free.

"w-we can f-fix things! r-relationships need hard w-work, jin!"

"you're acting like our relationship is going to war! it's not hard to love each other, namjoon!"

"it's n-not! s-so why are you m-making a big deal about it!? we love e-each other, don't we!? w-we can fix things, seokjin! we n-need time!"

"namjoon, get it through your head! i'm done! this relationship is in the deep end, how will we pull it out if you aren't trying!?"

"i'm trying s-so hard but you c-can't see that! i-i tried! i'm p-putting everything i-i have into this! t-the other day w-when i wrecked the kitchen and you yelled at me?? i-i was trying to make y-you dinner! i-i knew you h-had such a hard day at work!"

"i-i knew how you a-almost lost your job t-that day! i w-wanted you to come h-home stress free! a few weeks ago when yoongi dropped me home late and you acussed me of cheating? he helped me t-try and find matching anniversary watches for me and you!"

"when j-jungkook was hugging me because of how hard i-i was crying and you t-thought we had something too?? i broke d-down because i couldn't take t-the thought of you leaving me after a-all these years!"

the blonde boy lashed out, tears running down his face. seokjin stood, completely stunned. namjoon was trying so hard and he did fail to see it. he himseld was so stressed about his job that he realized he took it out on his baby.

his eyes slowly softend as he saw namjoon wrap his hands around himself tightly, trying to hug his lanky arms. the boy let out sobs and cries as he was pratically racing after his breath. seokjin slowly reached his hand out to touch his lover but the boy quickly stumbled back.

"d-don't fucking touch me!"

seokjin has neved heard namjoon swear directly to him. they usually never fought but when they did, they'd sit down and talk it out but seokjin had so much built up emotions, he just couldn't. seeing his baby cry because of him made him feel like he failed himself.

namjoon grabbed his phone off the desk and rushed to the door, his slippers, pj's and robe on. he opened the door but seokjin grabbed his elbow, tears now down his face. he knew namjoon was leaving but he didn't want to be alone.

"n-namjoon.. i-i don't.. know what got o-over me.. i-im stressed.. s-so stressed b-but thats.. no e-excuse. i love y-you. a-and i had n-no right to s-say all of that.."

namjoon silenced his cries as he tried to pull his arm away but seokjin didn't allow him.

"just.. d-don't leave m-me.. not alone.. w-we can figure i-it out like w-we always d-do.. p-please.."

namjoon and seokjin were both messes. messes only each other could fix. and they realized that.

♡︎