𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

imagine seokjin being colour blind and cold

imagine seokjin being colour blind and cold. he didn't see the worlds colour not its full potential. he saw the gloomy sides of things only and never chose to change his ways as he was stuck in the mindset.

he had the same routine everyday.
wake up, get ready, eat, work, sleep.
he wasn't a man who seemed to change his point of view on things and was very stubborn. everyone tried helping him, tried showing him the brighter sides of things but he just chose not listen.

that is, until a cheeky puppy-like dimpled boy skipped into his life. his deep purple hair, lavender themed make-up and violet outfits almost gave seokjin a heart attack. as soon as he saw the boy, his breath hitched.

he saw colour. he saw purple.

he saw the boys lovely eye contacts in, his cherry purple lipstick and his burgandy indigo bag. he thought he was going crazy but he wasn't. this was just him, relazing someone was finally here to knock him into his place.

namjoon ended up being very sweet but very sassy. he had a hot mouth and just couldn't seem to bite his tounge. he spoke his mind and seokjin began to adore it. he began to smile more, laugh and even giggle cutely with the mody hearty smile.

everyone was shocked when seokjin wore nothing but a smile one day. they didn't question it though, thinking he just woke up in a good mood. that's all he's ever been doing lately.

and it was alwayd because of his purple.

♡︎