𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

imagine seokjin and namjoon, best friends and loving husbands

the two have been married for seven years yet still love each other like day one. namjoon giggled at their little son who kept babbling while he was sitting in his babyseat.

"jeongguk, come on baby~"

namjoon held up a small spoon with baby food to jungkook's lips, hoping this morning he'd give them a break.

"mmmmfhpg!~" jungkook kept spitting the food out, not crying but just babbling. seokjin always said jungkook got his hot mouth from namjoon.

seokjin chuckled under his breath as he watched namjoon make a weird face, making their little baby stop. the bunny boy slowly tilted his head and copied the face. namjoon snickered as he took the time to feed him and jungkook started to chew.

"why didn't you stay in bed today, dear? i said i'd make breakfast this morning.. you came home late last night.." seokjin noted as he ate some of the egg namjoon made for him.

namjoon usually wasn't cooking but because he wanted to suprise seokjin today and show him his new skills, he made breakfast.

"well, i wanted to make breakfast for you. do you like it?"

seokjin slowly looked at the egg. he used his fork to push it around his plate with a slightly disgusted look. namjoon saw sudden change and slowly bit the inside of his cheek.

"mm.."

"m-mm? what is that supposed to m-mean?"

"... i like it."

"y-you do?"

seokjin's persona switched, a handsome smile appearing on his face. "i like the food and i like you, too."

blood rushed to namjoon's cheeks and his eye twitched. he loved his husband but sometimes he really wanted to strangle him. namjoon looked to jungkook, slowly sighing.

"what are you lookin' at, cutie."

︎♡︎

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 BerryBlossom8136