𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙮 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

imagine seokjin being the most misunderstood boy in school

imagine seokjin being the most misunderstood boy in school. he's seen as a complete asshole, a beast with no heart, just because he was caught in a cross-fire with bullies of the school.

he's often ignored by everyone, and feared. he's grown into it, keeping his distance with people and staying quiet. most of the teachers know how much of a sweetheart this boy really is and always try and help him into different activities but seokjin would kindly decline.

the new boy, kim namjoon, comes along. when he does, he changes seokjin's insight on himself. the blonde boy sits next to seokjin on the first day, seeing he was alone at the back of the class in the corner. the two would get to know each other in class, namjoon realizing seokjin was nothing but a kind soul.

seokjin felt as if his life was finally turning around. months would go by and the two would fall in love with one another. they figured out that all they needed was each other. seokjin didn't need people to understand him and namjoon didn't need any other friends.

though they knew opening up was good, they didn't want to share what they had. it was too special to them, so they tied the knot and became lovers.

♡︎