𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

namjoon and seokjin loved spicing up their sex life.
whether it be through BDSM or pet names, they were up for anything as long as either were comfortable with it.

while namjoon was a bottom submissive and seokjin was his dominant top, they found many ways to add a kick to their love life. but sometimes, things got out of hand.

the two were invited to namjoon's house for dinner. this parents were rather fond of their son's fiancè and enjoyed spending time with him, seeing he brought joy to their baby.

taehyung and jungkook, namjoon's loving parents, were rather excited when the boys agreed to come over. when the young couple got there, after catching up, seokjin sat next to jungkook on the opposite side of his lover and other father-in-law at the dinner table.

the dinner was going well, questions were askes about the marrige plans and how their seperate careers were going. namjoon then opened his mouth to speak.

"daddy, can you pass me the salt please?"

jungkook and seokjin both reached at the salt with zero hesitation. namjoon blinked and slowly his face became flustered. taehyung covered his mouth as he realized what had happend and lightly laughed into it.

seokjin slowly gulped as he looked over to jungkook, then gave him his infamous dashing smile.

"i'm.. uh.. his daddy in b-bed?"

"seokjin!!"

♡︎