𝙖.𝙙.𝙞.𝙙.𝙖.𝙨 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

imagine namjoon lusting over seokjin, the schools quarter back

imagine namjoon lusting over seokjin, the schools quarter back. it was clichè, but namjoon wasn't one of the popular kids. seokjin noticed him always and he couldn't lie, the purple haired boy was litterally the most beautiful person he's ever seen.

namjoon had his headphones in, the song 'A.D.I.D.A.S.' by little mix, on low volume. he couldn't help but bit his lip as his chin rested in his palms, listening closely to the lyrics.

"all day i dream 'bout shh~ with you~"

the purple haired boy began slowly rubbed his thighs together from the naughty thoughts in his head.

he could imagine seokjin hovering over him, his hand wrapped around his throat as he showed who the dominant was. namjoon really just let himself go, submitting at the hands of the quarter back.

the lyrics changed to jade's part, and namjoon blushed slowly.

"slavin' in the kitchen, iced you a cake then served you a plate but that ain't what you ate, no~"

he pictured himself all fucked over on a table, panting and sobbing in pleasure as the black haired boy ate him out proudly. he tried to hide the fact that he was turned on and while he was, seokjin had made eye contact with him.

"excuse me, do me or lose me~ get me to the bedroom, do your duty~ milkshake milkshake~ bet you like some of that strawberry~ like a wave gonna come tsunami~ wanna take this ride better hurry~ cause me one you there's a million who all wanna huh my brazilian~"

namjoon could only blushed when seokjin winked his way. the purple haired boy slapped his hand over his mouth and looked away, hoping the quarter back didn't see him lusting.

but boy oh boy, he did.

︎♡︎