𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 / 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 3/4

namjoon's eyes went straight to his younger brother, speaking with a sob.
"y-you.. traitor.."

taehyung only smirked as he dropped seokjin's hair, turning to his brother

taehyung only smirked as he dropped seokjin's hair, turning to his brother. he walked towards him, holding the dagger that had the dark king's blood on it.

seokjin's hand reached out, a low growl coming from his lips. "stay away-" he held his wound as he tried to crawl with his words, "from him, y-you menace!"

the young prince of the light kingdom pulled his brother's chin up, a wicked disgusting look on his face. he had evil intentions all this time and namjoon hadn't know. no one had.

taehyung was their sweet little prince. one who wouldn't hurt a fly. one who'd always try his hardest to protect the thing he loved the most, his kingdom and family. or so everyone thought.

as being the eldest and only brother to taehyung, namjoon only thought the best of him because that's what he showed. he didn't think his brother would ever go to this extend.

"oh brother, you are just as blind as him~ you never noticed a thing~" tears ran from namjoon's eyes, wondering what was happening to his baby. his harmless little taehyung.

"t-taehyung, w-what are you doing..?"

the prince held the dagger tightly, gripping it as if his anger was rising. and it was.

"for years, i lived under your shadow. for years, people wanted a better ruler. someone who didn't build everything off of peace. you never knew how to run a kingdom right, you never took the right steps."

namjoon's eyes wided hearing those words. was his brother hiding these words all this time? was their relationship nothing?

"t-tae, why.. w-what.."

"you know, when seokjin kidnapped you, i realized this was the perfect time to claim my throne. my elder brother, gone and taken by the hands of an evil king, with no one else to rule the kingdom but his little, helpless brother."

taehyung gripped namjoon's chin tightly, his fingers leaving brusies that would stay for days, maybe even weeks.

"but then you fell in love. he fell in love. he gave you freedom and before i knew it, you were coming back to rule your beloved kingdom. i wasn't going to give up my place just because the king was back."

namjoon tried to push taehyung off, hoping this was all a dream, none the less.

"so i made a deal with an old friend~ he wanted you in ways i thought were utter horrid and if i was a good little brother, i'd honestly save you~ but this gives me what i want~ and he gets who he wants."