𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 | 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦

➪ 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙊𝙋𝙃𝙊𝘽𝙄𝘼 ( 𝘮𝘰-𝘯𝘰-𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘢 )𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺.

imagine seokjin, a famous CEO business man who runs a entertainment company called kim copt. people see the young man as a heartless, handsome boy with no wantings but money.

they are wrong. little do they know, the CEO has a secret boyfriend still in university. seokjin loved his boyfriend, namjoon, more then anything in the whole world. there was nothing that could come between them. nothing.

seokjin always found time for his love. though he was a busy man, he made sure to take breaks to call his baby, made sure to take vacation days and so on. namjoon told seokjin he understood how hectic his job was and he'd always understand if the man didn't have time for him 24/7 but seokjin thought other wise.

namjoon never told seokjin about his monophobia. he didn't want to trouble his over-worked lover. he knew that if he did, seokjin would always end up dropping work for him and he didn't want that.

he knew he should have told seokjin when they first startes dating to avoid any controversy. he didn't have the guts to tell him just in case the black haired boy ended up leaving him for it.

his past relationships always labled him as 'clingy' or 'selfish'. namjoon was fearful of losing seokjin. seokjin was everything he's always wanted in a love. smart, calm yet funny, and unbelievably handsome.

but one day, seokjin found out.

namjoon couldn't take it. he was alone in their a small shared apartment then he called his boyfriend, sobbing and shaking in his own grip. night time had hit and it became too dark for namjoon's likings. he tried to calm himself by snugging into seokjin's pillows but nothing was working.

"p-please come h-home.."

"joonie? my love, what's-"

"p-please.. i-i hate b-being alone l-like this."

and with that, the CEO took off. he didn't give a fuck about anything else but his baby. when he got to their apartment, he'd rush to open the door with his keys. when he did, he'd quickly turn on all the lights in the hall way and throw his bag down.

seokjin kicked off his shoes as he called out, "namjoon? Joon! baby, hyung's home and here!"

he heard small whimpers from the living room and rushed into the room. he saw his love sitting under a bunch of blankets with a little lamp beside him. he clutched onto seokjin's favourite teddy bear and pushed his face into it, catching his boyfriend's scent.

seokjin's eyes softend and he walked over, slowly bending down to namjoon. he carefully set his hand onto the boys head, slowly rubbing it through the blanket.

"hyung's home, dear.. i'm home, baby.."

namjoon let out a sob as he quickly pulled the blankets off of him and tackled seokjin, making the elder fall onto the ground with him. seokjin quickly embraced his baby, rubbing his head as the boy cluthced onto him.

"p-please d-don't leave m-me alone! i-i hate i-it! i-it scares m-me so much, i-it eats m-me alive when n-no ones here!"

"what, baby.. what eats you alive, hm?"

"m-my fear! m-my fears, h-hyung!"

"your.. fears?"

the rest of the night, the two spent cuddled in their shared embrace, talking about their feelings and fears. seokjin learned everything he needed to know about namjoon's monophobia and made a promise to never leave his baby alone.

♡︎

𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 hobithebabie
❤︎