Chapter 6

Hina P.O.V

"HINAAAAAA! CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE MATCH!"

"Hehe calm down for a bit Yukichii! Thank you though!"

"Hey, hey Hina, my school is having a school festival this week! If you want— no, you have to come!"

• • •

"And that's the whole story... Anyone want to come along?" I said to my fellow teammates while holding the brochure that Miyuki gave me.

"Toragami's school festival huh? Sounds fun!" Asuto said excitedly.

'He looks like a little puppy as always...' I thought to myself as imagined Asuto with dog ears and his tail wagging here and there.

"Well I think we all here would like to go, but we should ask for coach's permission first." Our captain, Michinari said as he extended his hand, wanting to see the brochure closer. I pass him the piece of paper then he opened it to look for more details. The others slowly got closer to him as they eyed the brochure.

"Oh? Their soccer club is hosting an expedition match."

"Which team are they going against?"

"I don't know... It's just say 'random' in it."

"Huh? That's odd..."

"But it sounds fun!"

"Hey, hey, we haven't got permissions from the coaches, don't get your hopes too high." Captain said ruining the mood, even though I can clearly tell that he really wants to go as well.

"Hohoho, you guys doesn't need to be worried about that."

Speaking of the devil...

"Coach!" all of us said at the same time.

"It's only for one day and you guys had done well in the previous match, so let's just say, I'm giving you guys a day off!" We all cheered this.

"BUT, I have one condition!" and.. we're silenced in a blink of an eye.

"A condition? May I ask what it may be, sir?"

"The condition is simple, you guys have to give it your best for the next day. That's it."

"That's it? That's easy!" Goujin said, more like yelled with confidence as usual.

'Something smells fishy...' I though to myself while eyeing the chinese man suspiciously.

Oh well, it's this man we're talking about anyway.

• • •

"WOAHHH."

"It's so big Goshu!"

Arriving at Toragami Gakuen, we all look up at the big building in ftont of us. It size is as big as Raimon itself, maybe even bigger.

We decided to split up since we will stand out if we move in such a big group. I grouped up with Norika, Anna and Tsukushi, since girls stay together. While the other boys starts to go around with less coordination.

"Where should we go first?"

"Oh! They're having a fashion show in the auditorium later!"

"Hai! Hai! Let's go to the cake buffet cafe!"

"Oh! Great idea Ootani-san!"