↬ 𝙸𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝙰𝚜𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝙸

A/N : I know it's been a while, I'm sorry, I'm stuck with assignments because of college help :")

"Today, your training will go towards successfully implementing our trump card against Seishou."

"Yes sir!"

"Thank goodness he didn't run out of ideas for strategies!" Hanta said in relief.

"We'll be in your care, Coach!" Asuto added.

"He's his normal cheerful self." Hina noticed Mansaku whispering to Hiura.

"Geez, we worried for nothing." Hiura replied.

"That's one of Asuto's good points!" Norika chimes in.

'Huh... did something happened to Asuto yesterday?' thought the peachette with worry all over her head.

Practice goes on smoothly as usual, though Hina can't shake the thoughts of everyone worrying about Asuto from this morning. She really don't want to pry into other people's business, but Asuto is her friend and he's one of the people who has been nothing but nice towards her ever since the first day they met. She can't help but worry about him.

"Hina!" The peachette turned her head towards the voice as she was about to take a sip out of her drink. "What's up, Asuto?"

The black haired precious boy grinned at her, making the other side smile wider. It seems that the black haired boy's smile is very contagious. "Wanna go to the Tokyo tower with me? Oh, don't worry, I'll walk you home too later!" He politely asked the peachette nervously while still keeping his contagious smile on his face.

The peachette nodded at this, "I'd love too, Asuto! I also have something I want to ask you about anyways."

The peachette's respond makes the smile on the boy's face goes wider than ever in relief.

• • •

Hina's green eyes shines at the beautiful scenery in front of them. As she runs up to get a better look at the orange colored sky, her company is watching her carefully with his adoring eyes.

"Look, look, Asuto! It's the sunset! It's so beautiful~!" Hina said excitedly as she glanced back to the black haired boy. Asuto just smiled at her and nodded.

'Huh...? Is it just my imagination or...?' The girl felt that something isn't right with her friend's smile. "Asuto..?"

"Hm? What's up, Hina-chan?" The black haired boy answered still keeping his smile in his face. Something is definitely not right, but Hina can't quite figure out what the thing is.

She couldn't resist it and put her hands on top of the black haired sunshine in front of her.

Asuto was stunned by the sudden gesture. Blushing, he just scratch his cheek while looking down, letting the girl continue rubbing his head. He didn't know why, but he's feeling nervous, his heart was beating like crazy and he's reminded of the day back when he bought a peach tea for the girl.

Is it because of the embarrassment of being patted on the head by a girl who's shorter than you or... there's something else...?

Their distance was incredibly close. Asuto brought down his head a little bit by reflex, making it easier for the girl to pat him. From this close, he can hear his heartbeat clearly, hoping that the girl cannot. He could even smell the faint sweet fragrant coming from the peachette. 'She smells nice... Like a peach...'

Reality then suddenly hits him in the head. He looks at their surrounding, luckily today the place wasn't as crowded as usual, but people were still starring at them, making him embarrassingly awkward. "U-um... Hina-chan..."

The girl snapped back to reality at the sound of her name being called. She embarrassingly retracted her hand from Asuto in a hurry. "A-ahem... Sorry..." She said in a tiny voice, she really didn't know what had hit her earlier.

While the girl was still embarrassed, Asuto recovered himself and softly smile at the girl's sight. It was weird feeling for him to be comforted by a girl he had just got to known recently and yet he felt much better after those headpats. "Thanks... I needed that..." He whispers.

"Huh?" Asuto didn't take anytime and took her tiny hands in his. His usual blinding smile is there again, back to where it belongs. Dragging the girl's hand he starts to jog while still putting his eyes on the petite figure dearly, "Let's go there, Hina-chan! The sunset is the prettiest on that angle!"

Hina was taken aback for a moment by Asuto's sudden change of mood before she smiles and nodded firmly. I guess she didn't need to worry to much about him. She confirmed that the boy is stronger than he looks both mentally and in skills.

The two spends their time there watching the sunset together while holding hands.

• • •

After taking Hina back to her house, Asuto went back to his dormitory in a happy mood and a clear mind. His teammates were confused and curious of what had happened but they were assured to see their usual Asuto had been redeemed completely.

He told only Asuto and Mansaku about his and Hina's day earlier. Earning a knowing glance from both of them. They were relief to see their dear friend to have found yet another new comfort except from soccer after his mother's death.

It seems that Asuto has grown attached to being around Hina that he had a sweet dream about the two of them going on a cozy picnic under the calming summer sky.

• • •

"Seems like he's in love with Hina-san."

"Glad we're on the same page here, Mansaku."

"Wouldn't it be fun to stick them together?"

"Now, now, let's not bother them. It would make things worst."

Meanwhile Hina got an earful from her older brother for turning up late at night with a boy.