Chapter 5

'Today is the day. The day I'll finally set my foot on the stadium!' Looking at the big majestic stadium in front of her, Hina smiled enthusiastically enough that the whole team can feel her excitement and chuckled at her.

Yes, the day has finally come for the newly reborn Raimon to face The Impregnable Fortress, Minodouzan.

Of course they're nervous, after all if they didn't win against them, they won't have another chance to continue this year's Football Frontier.

Just before they went to take their picture for their Eleven License, Tsukushi announced that Anna will be joining them as their new manager. At first everyone other than Hina, can't believe her but they soon accepted her.

The day started a little fun for the peachette because a certain member messed up their Eleven License's photo. *cough* Goujin *cough*

Somewhere over the stadium, Miyuki was also there along with a certain adult.

"Can you see clearly from here, Oji-san?" Miyuki said to the adult besides here, who turns out to be her grandfather.

"Yes, I can. Thank you, Minkyung." the adult answered as he patted the girl's head. After that he averted his navy blue eyes back to field, "Watch and learn Minkyung. Those young and newly reborn Raimon may someday become one of your biggest obstacle."

"Hai, Oji-san." the girl said as she focusses her eyes to the field which is now filled with the two team members scattered around in formation.

'Ah, Hina-chan is playing.' the whitenette thought as she smiles when she caught a glimpse of her best friend on the field.

• • •

"It's been a while huh?" Said certain deep voice. "Yuki-chan."

The said white haired girl opened her eyes and glanced at the boy. "I knew you would come here." she said with her usual monotone voice then she faced herself to the front of the voice owner. "Yuuma."

"How dare you call Nosaka-san's name like th--"

"Nishikage, it's fine, she's my friend." the reddish-pink haired boy said with his usual stoic smile on his face. He closed his eyes smiling at the girl, "You came here to observe the play too, Yuki-chan?"

Yukiko sighed at this, "You're still going to use that nickname huh... Well, it's not like it's wrong, but you'll get me and Miyuki mixed up..."

"It's actually surprising to see 'the Emperor of Tactics' at today's match." the girl continues as she glanced at Nosaka, "There's something about them that's bugging you. Am I right?"

The said boy just shut his mouth and smiled, hidding his glare from the girl.

"Huh, it's Nosaka from Outei Tsukinomiya." another voice chimes in to their conversation as the three teens turned their attention to the source of voice.

"Nosaka-san, it's Seishou Gakuen's Haizaki." Nishikage said confirming the owner of the voice to Nosaka as he hummed as a reply.

"For the Emperor of Tactics to show up at a local match like this..."

"I just found a particularly interesting team. For you to be here yourself... Doesn't it show that you're interested in Raimon?"

The devil scoffed as he starts to walk pass by the three, "I just had nothing better to do."

The only girl in the group stayed silent as she observed the whole situation. 'The devil of the field... He has a lot of potential, if only he rely more on his teammates. With Kidou Yuuto on the team, it will only take a small amount of time to make Haizaki realize how to play soccer properly... I should really prepare the team for it... Or else they'll be crushed upon the reborn of the devil.'

• • •

(Timeskip cuz there's nothing different happening in the match, also cuz I'm too lazy lmao.)

'She didn't do anything in this match huh... Good.'

"As expected she didn't do anything in this match. Somewhat disappointing right, Yuki-chan?"

". . ."

"Who exactly is that coach?" Nosaka said to change the topic, because clearly the girl didn't reply to his chit-chat.

"Before him coaching soccer, there's no record of such a person."

"Then I suppose his name will be made known from here on?"

"But Nosaka-san, there's no reason for you to be interested in such a thing." Nishikage said earning a small sigh from the said red haired. "No matter who it is, upon standing before you, the Emperor of Tactics, they'll all collapse into nothing."

'Huh... Seems like this guy trust Yuuma so much, even though Yuuma is not telling him anything about himself. It's good that he's loyal but... He is not the teammate that Yuuma actually want right..? I'm pretty sure, he wants his teammates to be his companion, not follower... Well it's not too late for a change...'

"Yuki-chan, Yuki-chan. I'll take you home so let's get some ice cream together along the way?" The red haired boy said, snapping the girl out of her trail of thoughts.

"Sure... Just don't treat me any of those unique flavored ice cream."

"Aww, you're no fun."

"Haa... Deal with it."

• • •

Hey hey everyone! *Get slapped*

It's been a really long time since I last updated this and I'm so sorry AHAHHAAH

I've been losing my motivation in writing and reading and also to rewatching the show. I'm actually more focused in drawing lately so... haha I'm really sorry!

See you in the next chapter!~

— Rii