Chapter 12

Looking at Tatsuya smiling softly at me, I'm reminded of our childhood days. He would always smile at me like that, that I would believe it if he had a crush on me.

Though that's just my imagination lol. I got over it anyways, it was only a silly childish crush.

Ryuuji asked me a few questions before finally leaving me and Tatsuya alone as he really need to go back to practice.

Tatsuya then took me on a tour around the school grounds. I got to meet Mr. Kira too along the way. I was glad to see him as healthy as always and it seems his love for his son(s) still remain the same.

I've seen a lot from the tour and enjoyed it so much. Then again, I haven't seen those familiar white-grey curly hair anywhere.

After that much of walk, we decide to rest on one of the garden bench under a huge tree. The summer breeze are perfect, not too hot yet not cloudy. Tatsuya just got back from the vending machine and hand me a can of peach soda. "Your favorite."

I smiled and accepted the pink colored can from him, "I can't believe you still remember! Thank you!" I opened the can and drink it.

He again smiled and took a seat besides me. He looks at me again with that same smile, "Of course."

"There's nothing of you that I forget."

• • •

Somewhere in the academy, Hiroto had just stepped on the school grounds late for practice, as always. Though he brought a company with him today.

"Why now of all times..."

"You said it yourself, you'd be there if I ever need you... Min."

The younger Yamauchi sighed in defeat at the curly white-grey haired boy. She did said that she would support him at all time form back when they were kids, she can't possibly back out from her promise. Though, she didn't expect to be dragged by Hiroto all the way from Toragami towards an arcade and now towards Eisei's stadium.

She sighed to herself for the umpteenth times today, 'I guess I have no choice but to meet her today.'

Hiroto suddenly stopped on his tracks abruptly, making Min bumps lightly into him. "Hiroto..?" She questioned the boy's sudden pause. He was shocked looking at something and she followed his line of sight to know what the cause it. 'Ah... I see.'

She sighed again, "If you want to greet her then go ahead. I'll go find my sister, she's probably with Reina." She starts to walk away until she was stopped by Hiroto, pulling her by back of the collar.

"Hold up there, missy. Where do you think you're running off?"

"Tch."

"Hey! Clicking tounges are my thing."

"Shut up and let me go."

"You don't want to meet her that bad?!"

"Yes." Minri took the hand that was holding the back of her collar and twisted it lightly as to not hurt the boy, but enough to make him let go of her, "Alright, catch you later."

"Coward!"

• • •

"Tatsuya-kun... What do you--"