↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝙸

「ʜᴀɴ ᴍɪɴᴋʏᴜɴɢ'ꜱ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ」

The Kiyama Tatsuya that I know has always been a nice person.

He has always been nice to people around him, regardless of gender or status.

He's too nice even.

The Kiyama Tatsuya that I know would put his friends first before him.

That's why barely anyone knows that he can also shed tears.

• • •

"Shh... It's okay, it's okay. You know she'll be back someday..."

"It's my fault, it's my fault, Min. It's my fault."

"It's not. It's not your fault. Don't say that ever again. She'll be crying if she knows you blame yourself for it."

'So even Tatsuya can cry...' I thought to myself as I listened to the boy's sobbing and my sister's comforting words.

'Idiot... Hina would never blame you even if you stabbed her in the back.'

• • •

Tatsuya fell in love at first sight when she met Hina.

We were just kids back then, but he made an oath to himself to protect her. Like that of a knight in shining armor.

Back then, he would probably say a line like, I'd never give her up to anyone or something of the sort.

But... Something happened to Hina... And he felt responsible for it. It makes him think that he doesn't deserve to be her knight anymore.

Not only that, he knows how that idiot, Hiroto, envies him for everything.

The idiot had everything he wants, yet he felt like that everything had been taken away by Tatsuya.

His friends,

His father...

And his first love.

The two had never been in a good terms all these years, that Yukiko and I can't help but to take sides between them.

Of course I wouldn't handle being all buddy-buddy with that idiot, so I went to Tatsuya. I feel bad for Yukiko because she needs to deal with that idiot's temper everyday. Though from what I've seen, if there's anyone that can calm that idiot, then it has to be Yukiko and I was right about it.

Hiroto would be pissed everytime he talks to Tatsuya and he would stay over at to our place or just call Yukiko. Meanwhile, Yukiko has always been tolerating to his temper like she always been every since we're just a child.

My sister is also a nice person, but Tatsuya's case is worse. At the very least my sister knows the limit of being nice to people.

My sister has done her part of staying by Hiroto's side... In the other side, I'm...

I always feel that I'm the one who gets emotional support from Tatsuya.

When in reality it was supposed to be the other way around.

• • •