ꕥ 𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚎

Min is uncomfortable towards Hatsuharu Hina.

...So I'll despise her.

How can I not?

She took away Minri's most important thing, long time ago.

There's no need for me to doubt Minri, because I know she barely lies to me.

No, rather, no one can lie in front of me.

Because of damned father, I've seen the eyes of people who lies a lot of times.

.
.
.

"Haha, yes she's such a sweet girl. I'm lucky to have her."

"You worthless wrench, you shouldn't've born! Now look at this bitch. You're the reason she's like this now."

.
.

.

Tch. 

I can't help but sighed at the memory. Since I'm alone in my room now, I don't need to put up the usual 'princess' face. This face is only available for Min... and maybe Rikkun since he accidentally found out about it. 

I walked towards the bathroom of my room and rinse my face. Facing the bathroom mirror, I was met with a pair of purple, "Duōme chǒulòu de yǎnjīng."

"Doesn't look like you'll get a good night sleep tonight huh?" I turned around to the source of the voice and smiled lightly at her. "Well... yeah. What's up Min-chan?"

"Let's walk, Yaoyao." I looked at her a little surprised, a little happy by the mention of the oh so familiar nickname that she only use when we're alone. It's pass 9PM already... She usually wouldn't get out of her room at this time... 

I smiled genuinely for the first time in a while and nodded, taking my soft red colored cardigan with me. She knows what I was thinking the whole day huh?  As expected.

When we got outside the school's dormitory grounds, I linked my arms with hera. "Your hoodie is as warm as always, Yue~." She chuckled softly. It's been a while since I heard that laugh of hers. How many years has it been since then? Her smile and giggles were only for people that are special to her to hear since that day. 

I want the whole world to see it, but at the same time I don't. That just explains how important she is to me.

• • •

Yasuda Mihime, 5 years old. Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong.

It was a rainy day, not to harsh but not to light either. A girl with the name Yao Suyin is crouched in one of the alleyways, outside of her house. Her house were located in a small district, not much of people come and goes and almost all the people who lived there knows each other. Nonetheless, no one was giving a shit about a mere child crouched on a small alleyways. Rather, it was dangerous of her to be alone in this kind of environment. 'Was my birth really a mistake to you, father?'

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Eh...?" I looked up from my crouched position to meet with a pair of clear blue eyes.

"Do you not have a home to return?"

"...Who are you?" The blue eyed girl crouched in front of her, hovering the umbrella she had above the two of them. "Xu Qiuyue, your classmate. What are you doing here, Yao Suyin?"

'Xu Qiuyue... Right, she's the transfer student that just came to our school last week...' Suyin wiped away her tears, putting on the best smile she could afford to make at the time. "It's nothin—"