ꕥ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑

"Geez look at her, acting all lovey-dovey and happy. What a creep."

"I bet she doesn't even realize that those girls are only using her for entertainment."

There they go again.

Is it wrong for me to act the way I like?

Just because I act all fine and ignorant towards those insults, doesn't mean I don't hear what they said.

Girls are scary, yet they're gentle at the same time.

"Hey Ai, can you help me for a bit?"

"Hm? What is it~?"

"Can you come to the back of the gym later after school? I need you to deliver this letter for me."

"Hm? To who?"

"Han Minri."

Han Minri? Isn't that the rumored famous junior model?

"Uh?? What for?"

"You see~ My sister had been a huge fan of hers and she needs her autograph really bad! Can you please do it for me~?"

This feels suspicious, yet I just smiled and nodded anyway, "Alrighty~"

How bothersome.

Even the girl that I trusted the most at this moment, only uses me as a mere entertainment.

Because apparently, my affections are not normal.

I stood on the back of the gym as I wait for the white haired girl to come.

"So you're the one who called for me?" A soft voice greeted me and I looked up to see a girl with a black berret on her head.

She wears something that makes her easy to be identify huh?

I smiled as always and waved at her, "Hiya! I'm Aikyo Cherish from class 3-3! Nice to meet you!" I said in fluent English. I heard that she's a genius, I hope she can understand what I'm saying.

"I'm here because my friends are making me confess to you through this letter that she wrote, thinking that I don't know how to read kanji!"

I know that those girls are definitely watching and I also know that they're not that smart to understand my fluent English since their English grades are horrible.

"It would be great if you can just leave right away with a weirded look on your face." I bowed to her as I hand over the letter to her and waited for her to just snatch it from my hands and throw it away.

She then took my letter, "Why... Won't your stand up to yourself..?"

...Huh?

I looked up to meet her blue eyes in confusion. What is this girl saying? She'll be a new target if she defend me here.

"What did that friend of yours tell you when she handed you this letter?"

"Uh... That her sister wants your autograph?"

"Then you should tell that friend of yours to fuck off."

...What???????

H-her words are brutal!

"U-um..."

"If those cowards wants my autograph then tell them to not be a coward and come to me face-to-face. They're the one who needs it, not you." The white haired girl answered coldly in Japanese as she glared towards my back.

Oh she noticed where those girls are hiding.

I can hear small bickering came from behind my back before it disappears.

The girl then sighed before crossing her arms, "Now that they're gone, is it more comfortable to you if I talked to you in Japanese or English?"

"Um... Japanese is fine..." This girl are really weird huh?

She nodded in return to my answer, "Aikyo Cherish was it? Aikyo sounds hard to pronounce so I'll just call you Kyo."

"Sure...?"

"Kyo, stop hanging out with those cowards and just hang out with me."

What? But if I do that, she'll just be their new target.

"And while we're at that, let's move school."

"Heh?"

"My grandfather's school just opened this year. Let's just move there, it's not worth it to stay here."

"W-wait."

"Don't worry, I'll ask them to give you a scholarship. Your grades are good anyways. Come on."

And since that day, I moved to Toragami Gakuen and become a part of their huge family.

Mother and father was okay with all of this happening in such a short amount of time. They're more worried about me when they were told about my bullies.

Not only she fixed my problems, Han Minri also helped my family's business. She also kept her words and invites me to hang out all the time along with Mihime, sometimes with Leon and Riku too.

She really is like a hero.

I don't have any reason to smile like an idiot towards those who doesn't deserve me. I can smile or cry all I want when I'm with her. There's no need to hide my feelings anymore from those fakes.

She... They doesn't think something abnormal is bad.

"A witch...? Me??"

"Yeah."

"Eh~? Himeee, Min-chan is saying something weird again~!" I hugged the green haired girl sitting beside me.

"Hm... Ai-chan as a witch huh... I think it suits her."

"Eh?! I can't believe Hime-chan betrayed me!" I released myself from her and put one of my hand on my chest as I acted dramatically.

"Why not? It sounds cool compared to my role as a 'princess""

"A witch huh... Min-chan, this is not just an excuse to call me a witch right?"

"Of course not, idiot. Besides, if you were to become the witch then you could become closer with Leo—"

"WAAAAIT A MINUTE! HOW DOES IT RELATED WITH THAT?????"

"Leon-kun is the witch's accomplice, right Min-chan?"

The blue eyed girl nodded. "Wouldn't it be a perfect opportunity for you to get close to him?"

She's right... But did she seriously have no clue about Leon's feelings towards her...?

I wouldn't want to snatch him away from her...

"Kyo." I looked up to meet with her blue eyes. "Don't worry about me. I don't have any intentions in liking anyone right now."

Oh, so she noticed. Now I just feel bad for Leon. He just got rejected without himself knowing it.

"A witch huh..."

It doesn't sound bad when it comes from them. Haha.