Chapter 3

Heyo! I'm back!

Just wanted to say thank you for reading my book and I hope you'll like this chapter!

The two girls in the media is the Yamauchi sisters! (Phew, finally finished digitalizing it). The right one is Yukiko and the left one is Miyuki.

You can now see how much is their height difference 👀

Anyway, to the story!

• • •

A match against Minodouzan huh? It's going to be tough... They have Kabeyama, the former defender of the original Raimon Eleven. Their defense is definitely going to be so hard to break.

Then why does that coach tell us to strengthen up our defense, instead of our offense?

Oh, I think I get it.

He didn't think that our team's skills is enough to break their wall huh? Well, I was thinking about that too actually. No matter how you look at it, our team's skills now is not enough.

But it doesn't mean they can't evolve.

Ting!

I smiled as I looked at the message that I just received from my friend. We are planning to meet on our free time to do some catching up, since it has been a reaaaally long time we haven't seen each other.

[ Chats ]

Yukichii

Why don't we meet up afterschool
at your school tommorow?

Since Yukiko had to deal some
business with your school's
chairman

It was supposed to be my
grandfather who did that, but yeah

Hatsuharu Hina

Sounds good !

Let's get some ice cream
on the way home

See you tomorrow Yukichii~!

Yukichii

Haha great! See you
tommorow Hina-chan~!

• • •

“Come on Yukiko~ I don't want to be late!” Miyuki said as she carried her almost dropped bag on her shoulder and run excitedly in front of her sister.

“Miyuki don't run around like that, you'll be tripped.”

Thud!

Yukiko sighed as she walked quickly to her sister's side and kneeled a little. “See? Clumsy as always are you, nee-san.”

She gave her right hand to her sister which is accepted gratefully by Miyuki. Moyuki pouted while bearing with the temporary pain at her knee, “I know, I know, I'm sorry geez.”

After applying some bandages, the two continued to walk their way to the ominous building of Raimon High. As they already standing in front of the gate, they received some glances from some of the students.

Well of course, they wore the uniform of a different school afterall.

Not to mention that the white haired girl and the teal haired girl were both attractive, also one of them is a famous rookie model.