• Characters and Love Interest •

Hey there, it's me Rurii here! So this chapter is basically a small information about my main OC that will appear in this story! And also I need someone to decide the love interest for the protagonist. So far I the boys that I have in mind is :
- Inamori Asuto
- Haizaki Ryouhei
- Nosaka Yuuma
- Fubuki Shirou
- Fubuki Atsuya
- Kiyama Tatsuya
- Kira Hiroto
- Fudou Akio
- Gouenji Shuuya
- Kidou Yuuto

And there's also another list for the Orion series, because there's a lot more characters make a long appearance in Orion rather than Ares. Let me know if there's someone you want to add to the list!

And here comes the OC profile!

• • •

Hatsuharu Hina

Gender : Female
Birthdate : 4th March
Zodiac : Pisces
Likes : Soccer, her family and friends, flowers, spring
Dislikes : People who hurt her friends, seeing one of her friends is sad, not being able to be free
Personality : Energetic, kind, caring, clueless sometimes, clumsy
Facts :
- She was born in Japan but her family moved to Russia when she was just 2 years old.
- She went back to Japan because she wanted to join the famous Raimon Eleven and also to search the mysteries of her father's death.
- She started playing soccer when she was 7 years old.
- She is willing to push herself over her limits just to make her friends and family happy.
- She had an older brother. The age gap between her and her brother is 5 years.
- When she met Miyuki, she would sometimes go visiting Japan along with that friend of hers.

Yamauchi Miyuki

Gender : Female
Birthdate : 17th June
Zodiac : Cancer
Likes : Her sister, grapes, sports
Dislikes : Studying, sour food, her brother
Personality : Happy-go-lucky, very hyperactive, sociable
Facts :
- Her little sister is named Yukiko and Her Older brother named Yutaka.
- She was born in Korea.
- Her father is Japanese and her mother is Korean, which makes her a half.
- She met Hina in Russia. Hina was her neighbor until Miyuki moved back to Japan because of her parents' job.
- Her father has already passed away while her mother works around the world, so she and her siblings lived together at their house in Japan since she was just 9th years old.

Yamauchi Yukiko

Gender : Female
Birthdate : 25th December
Zodiac : Capricorn
Likes : Silence, being alone, Mint chocochip ice cream
Dislikes : Crowds, noisy people, something that's too sweet
Personality : Calm, emotionless, independent
Facts :
- She's a total opposite of her sister, Miyuki.
- Unlike her sister, she was a born with high intelligence, so school and homeworks doesn't really bother her.
- She's quiet tall and powerful compared to her sister. She is quite built-up because of her taekwondo and karate lessons, which she already got a black belt from both of it.
- She's a year younger than Yukiko and 4 years younger than Yutaka.
- When she was younger, she would often go with her father who's working from one place to another, transferring school from one to another which is why she doesn't really know Hina except from Miyuki's story and the rare times they've met.
- She often dye her hair, changing hairstyle or using a wig because of her part-time job as a junior model.

Adachi Leon

Gender : Male
Birthdate : 8th August
Zodiac : Leo
Likes : Video games, arcade, Yukiko
Dislikes : People who disturb his friends
Personality : Prankster, surprisingly obedient, short-tempered
Facts :
- He met Yukiko from one of the school Yukiko has transferred.
- When he was 9 years old his parents suddenly passed away leaving him living with his poor grandfather.
- After his grandfather passed away, Yukiko offers him to live in one of her father's orphanage at Tokyo, which he agreeds to.
- He calls Yukiko by "Ojou" (miss/my lady) because he owes her.
- He thinks Riku is being overprotective of Yukiko, eventhough he's just a mere cousin of Yukiko.
- Hime just can't be affected by his pranks.
- Aikyo annoys him in a friendly way, but at the same time he thinks it's fun to tease her all the time.
- He would cause some troubles, but he makes sure that it won't bother his school life.