Chapter 7

"That play was interesting! I wonder if they would make a sequel to it."

"If they have the budget to it, maybe they would."

"Or maybe they won't, because masterpieces can be ruined because of the sequel."

Hina and the girls had spent some time to check on the play from one of the classes and they're now walking towards the field where the soccer expedition is hold.

THUD!!

"Wha-- what was that loud thud?!"

The four girls runs in a hurry to the soccer field where there's already a small crowd gathering.

"Haizaki! Stop it won't you?!"

"This was a waste of my fucking time!" The grey haired boy walks away as the crowd makes a way for him to go through.

A blue haired boy followed the grumpy boy earlier, not to forget to bow and apologize first to a certain familiar white haired girl.

"You okay, Ojou?" A black haired boy that Hina recognized as the 'Roaring Lion' of Toragami, Adachi Leon said to Yukiko the familiar white haired girl.

Yukiko nodded before turning towards a certain boy with googles, "It must be tough for you to deal with him everyday, Kidou-san."

The boy rubbed his temples before bowing towards her, "I'm really sorry about him. Even though you guys were kind enough to try and make him realize his weakness... I should go follow him."

"Yes, thank you for your time today."

With that, the boy with googles left the scene, following the two guys from earlier.

"That was Kidou Yuuto-san?! I can't believe he would come to these kind of places!" Tsukushi said getting excited again for the umpteenth times today.

The girls then walked towards counter.

"Tch, what the hell was that? He really has no manners." Leon said annoyed at the grey haired boy from earlier.

"You're the one to said that?" The captain, Riku, commented sarcasticly. Laughing dryly at his comrade.

"Don't start a fight, you two. I don't want to waste my time on additional problems." Yukiko coldly scolded the two before sighing to herself.

"Oh Hina, Nori-chan, Kushichii, Anna-chan, you guys are here." A voice belonged to another familiar white haired girl, Miyuki called out to the girls.

"We meet again Yukicchi! Say, what just happened?" Norika asked out of curiosity.

"Well... It's just Seishou's Haizaki causing some troubles hehe... We were having a casual 3v3 and... He wasn't satisfied with the way we Toragamis plays." Miyuki lets out some empty laughter as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Haizaki?"

"Ah, Hina-chan doesn't know Haizaki since she hasn't joined when we were against Seishou."

"Haizaki Ryouhei, he's Seishou Gakuen's 'Devil of the Field'. He's really infamous because of his very aggressive way of playing soccer. You should keep an eye on him, Hina-chan! Because he wouldn't even hold back on girls." Tsukushi warned Hina as the girl nodded in return.

"Oh, the girls is also here."

"Oh you're right! Oiii, Hina, Norika!"

The girls turned around to see Asuto waving towards you with Mansaku, Hiura, Goujin, and Kozoumaru behind him. In return, Hina gave back Asuto a small wave.

The whole day, Goujin and Kozoumaru has been bickering all day. Meanwhile the other three has been enjoying the festival eating and playing happily. It wasn't an ideal group settings, but at least it worked out in the end.