Chapter 9

"You did it, Hina-chan! Himawari Shower!" Asuto cheered excitedly in front of Hina.

Hina nodded, applying the same energy Asuto had on herself, "You also did it Asuto! Inabikari Dash!"

The two excitedly exchange compliments for each other as the audiences starts to leave the stadium since the match was over.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Mhm, of course. Everything is enjoyable when I'm with you, Min-chan. How about you?"

"It was okay..."

"Haha, you sure aren't quite fond of her huh?"

"It's not like I don't like her, it's just... nevermind."

Mihime, completely aware of what her dear friend is trying to say, didn't say another thing and just smiled. "Let's get some cookies on the way back, Min. I just got this new tea the other day... maybe we can have a little afternoon tea after this?"

"Alright." The white haired girl simply replied while nodding as she continue to walk besides the purple haired girl.

'It was boring. You could've done better, Zhao Jinyun.'

• • •

Hiura Kirina is one of the Inakuni Raimon's members who's in charge of helping Yone-san today. To be more exact, he's in charge of running some errands for her at the supermarket.

He was quite lost, surrounded by big isle of food and supplies. To be honest, this was the first time for him going to the supermarket, on top of it, alone. As he scan the isle of tissue, looking for the cooking tissue, he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ah, I'm sorry!"

"It's fine. Please be more careful next time."

"Yes, I'm very sorry... Oh you're... Yamauchi-san?"

"Hm? Oh, you're Raimon's... Hiura Kirina was it?" The girl who he bumped into was none other than the white haired girl.

The younger one.

"Ah yes... How did you know my name though? I'm pretty sure we'd never officially introduced ourselves..."

"Don't mind it. It's just because I've memorized most of the players that participated in the football frontier, that's all."

"Ah... You must've a really good memory."

"Mhm, it's something like that." The girl replied and picked up a package of tissue from the isle. "Here, you were searching for cooking tissue right?"

The boy accepted the package and put it on his own tray, "Thank you... Wait how did you--"

"It's just a simple deduction. Do you need something else? You seems kind of lost, maybe I could lend you some hand."

"Ah yes, please! Um... Do you happen to know where the soy sauce are?"

"Yeah, it's on the next isle." The two moved to the next isle and found the soy sauce that Hiura is looking for. Since the white haired had offered her help, the boy thought, why not use this opportunity to get to know her?

"Yamauchi-san, do you live nearby?"

"Mhm, it's pretty close from this supermarket."