Chapter 11

"Ah."

"What a coincidence."

Once again, a boy called Hiura Kirina was appointed to run an errand to the supermarket. What he didn't expect is for him to meet the same white haired girl he met the last time he went to the supermarket.

"Yamauchi-san." Kirina manages to mumble out her name while he's still astonished. He snaps out of it and flashed her a small smile, "Seems like you're on cooking duty again today?"

The girls hummed and nodded as she puts some seasoning package onto her shopping cart. "Seems like you're on errand duty again today."

The boy chuckles at her sarcasm as he walks closer to stand besides her. "The one who's supposed to go today got an assignment from our coach, so he can't come."

"I see..." The girl mumbled in understanding. "Ah right, congratulations on getting on the semi finals."

"Thanks, but it was all thanks to my teammates too that we've won against Teikoku." The two fall silent for a moment as they both picks up some products off the isle.

"Do you also bump into my teammates often?" The boy didn't know why he had asked that, but thinking about it didn't really feel right to him.

"Uh... Not really I guess? You're the only one I've bumped into actually. Usually my brother and sister are the ones who's in cooking duty since I'm not at home in time often."

The boy sighed in relief. He didn't know why, but he'd feel at ease when Yukiko said he's the only one she has met on their errands. It feels strange and relieving somehow. "Is it because of your part-time job?"

Yukiko nodded as she turned back her attention to the blue haired boy besides her, "Something like that... I'm also helping my grandfather and mother sometimes, since my brother is not that reliable."

"Ah right, I forgot that your family runs a big company... So you're the one who's going to be the heir?"

"If my brother's intention doesn't change or if a miracle struck my brother with some responsibility, then maybe yes."

"Must be hard to become the responsible one haha."

Yukiko sighed at his jokes, "No kidding. My brother is a real pain in the ass." She said as she move to another isle, followed by Kirina.

The boy sweat dropped at her merciless remarks towards her own big brother. He wonders if she shows this side of her to everyone else and not just him.

The two kept talking while shopping and also all along the way to Raimon's dorm.

"Well then, thank you for your accompany, Hiura-san. It has been a pleasant time chatting with you." The white haired girl said to Kirina. Despite her saying that it was a pleasant chat, she isn't smiling as usual, but Kirina somehow knows that she at the very least didn't have a bad time chatting with him. "It's a pleasure for me too and please, you can just speak casually with me."

"Ah then... Hiura."

The blue haired boy was astonished for a second. The way she had said his name was the softest voice she had heard from her that it made his stomach did a backflip. Eventually he snapped out of it quickly, worrying that the girl would think weird of him.

"T-then, I too will call you by Yamauchi."

"Ah, just call me by Min. It would be confusing if you call me by Yamauchi when I'm with my siblings."

"Right... Then... Min?"

"Yes, Hiura?" The boy blushed this time, he didn't know how and why has he turned all flustered when Yukiko called his surname. He didn't want to know how much more flustered he would be if she had called him by his first name.