Chapter 1

A/N: Bold means they're speaking in Russia

• • •

A soft stepping sound can be heard echoing through the quiet forest as a girl with navy hair make her way through the forest, searching for a way out.

Her breathless pant can be heard softly, followed by the sound of rushling leaves that was caused when she passed by it. By the sound of her breath, it seem like she would passed out by now or then.

But the girl won't stop herself. She want to but she can't. She don't want everything that she had sacrificed to be wasted.

Teardrops can be seen flowing down one by one from her glowing red eyes, that says she is in desperate for help.

As she can see a light from not far, she sprinted right away to it. ‘Finally, I can be free from here!’

• • •

Hina's P.O.V

Today is a wonderful day!

“The first day in my new school, I need to look good so I won't embarrassed myself later.” I mumbled to myself as I look at myself on my mirror, white blouse with a red ribbon and dark grey skirt already equipped.

My name is Hatsuharu Hina, I just moved from Russia back to my homeland in Japan. Recently, my mother has been really busy with her work at Russia and it would be a bother for her to have me around there. So I decided to live with my brother in our house at Japan.

‘It's kind of sad to leave all my friends at Russia, but this is for the best. You can do this Hina! I'm sure you'll survive here in Japan.’ I mentally nods to myself after putting some light make up and braid my hair on the both side.

I make my way downstairs along with my bag and school stuff, just to be greeted by my brother, . “Good morning,  brother! What did you made for breakfast today?

Good morning, Hina. I made some pancakes since you loves sweet so much. So, how do you feel? Ready to kick some ass at the new school?” I giggled at his statement.

Hey, I'm not you okay. I'm not going to go around and kicking people's ass like a crazy.

We chatted a little bit untill I finished my pancakes and went to the from door, putting on my shoes on and proceed to go outside, not forgetting to bid good bye to my brother.

As I walked my way to my new school, people here and there greeted me nicely. There's a few store owners that offer me some sample of their food as a welcome gift.

Well who would turn down those tasty foods right?

After a few minutes I finally reached the entrance of my new HUGE school. I gaze upon the majestic building as I gulped, ‘I think I might get lost in here. . . How can a school be this huge? As expected from Raimon. . .’

‘When they say that Raimon's building is huge, I didn't thought that it was THIS huge. . .’ There's not much student that has arrived yet since I arrived earlier, predicting that I would be in trouble at finding the headmaster's office. Well I guessed right.

As I walked my way into the building, I noticed there's a boy that is. . . watering the building. . ?

‘Well whatever he does, he could still help me. . .’ I slowly approached the blue haired guy.

“Excuse me. . . Can I ask the direction to get to the headmaster's office?” I asked slowly, making the guy stopped his action.

“Ah yes. . . Are you a new student?” The guy turned his attention to me and smiled. I've got to say that he is attractive and he got that 'cool customer' vibes around him.

“Yes, my name is Hatsuharu Hina.”

“I'm Hiura Kirina. Nice to meet you Hatsuharu-san. Welcome to Raimon.” he introduced himself with his charming smile.

Oh God it's blinding my eyes.

After that he gave me the direction to the headmaster's office and we bid each others goodbye for now. I don't know why but I have this feeling that we'll be meeting a lot of times.

‘. . . And I'm still dead curious about why he was watering the school building.’ I thought as I mentally sweatdropped.

Sigh. . . I hope school ends early so I could finally join this school's honorable soccer team. . .

• • •

??? P.O.V

Thump

Thump

Thump

“Hah. . . Hah. . .” I pant as I cleaned the sweat on my forehead. After few years I haven't played soccer, it's really tiring me out.

But for some reason, it feels refreshing.

“Onee-san. Don't push yourself too much. You've just got cured not a long time ago and you need to rest more.” my sister said with her usual monotone voice.

I turned my head over to her as I closed my eyes and smiled. “Yukiko! Why don't you come here and play with me instead of nagging me hm?”

The white haired girl sighed as she walked over to me and handed me a bottle of water, “You know that I don't play soccer anymore right? Let's go home, it's already passed your bedtime.”

“Eh~? What if I don't want to?”

“You'll have to face sensei's anger yourself then.”

“Geez, you're no fun Yukiko~ Onee-san is sad being threatened by her own little sister.”

“Childish as always. . . Come on, let's get you some rest for today.” she said as she took my hand, slowly pulling me with her. “We still have to make some preparation for tommorow.”

• • •

[A/N]

It's finally chapter 1 yayyy!

I still haven't done with making the OC, but here have a Hina for now.

Sorry for the bad drawing 😔👉👈

Votes and comments is really appreciated! UwU