↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙸

「ᴋɪʀᴀ ʜɪʀᴏᴛᴏ'ꜱ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ」

"How rare of you wanting to visit the Ohisama En yourself."

"What I can't? Mind your own business, woman."

"Well, I can't blame you from missing her, afterall she hasn't been visiting you in the house lately. You must've been lonely huh?"

"H-huh?! It's nothing like that! And wipe that smirk out of your face! I can see your mouth grinning even when you hide it with your hand!"

Minri retreated her hands from her face as she keep smiling softly, observing the scenery around us, "The weather sure is nice today."

I sighed in defeat towards her teasing, "Yeah, hope nothing bad hap-- Wha--? What are you--?!"

THUD!!

"HINA-CHAN!"

"HINA!"

My feet was stunned to the ground when I saw what had happened in just a mere seconds.

Minri had ran her way to be a landing for Hina that has fallen from out of nowhere.

But she wasn't able to save Hina's head from landing on the ground.

I snapped out immediately before running to the scene. "Oi, dumbhead are you okay?!"

Hina didn't respond and I saw blood starting to pour from her forehead. I panicked and looked around for an adult and quickly yelled at them to call the ambulance quickly.

• • •

A few weeks passed since the incident.

Luckily, Hina wasn't in grave danger because of Minri's fast reflexes but her family has taken her back to their home in Russia. Afterall, she still needs to be treated properly in somewhere that's easy for her parents to observe and protect.

Meanwhile Minri has broken her left arm from the incident. Even so, she and her sister was still coming to Ohisama En from time to time even when she's in that state.

"How's your arm?"

"It's fine, Hiroto. It will heal in no time."

"Then... How's that dumbhead?"

She sighed as her eyes went back to reading the book she's currently reading, "She'll be fine."

Argh, this is helpless.

I can't help but feel anxious and worry towards that dumbhead.

I wonder if she'll forget about me.

Her head was injured afterall, it wouldn't be surprising if she's getting amnesia or something.

I'm scared.

I don't want her to forget about me.