Chapter 8

"Ojou, are you building a harem or something?"

"What." Yukiko replied with the most deadpanned expression ever to the black haired boy. "What kind of stupid things are you getting at this time?"

"People are talking about it, you know. First, Nosaka Yuuma. And next were Eisei's Kira Hiroto and Kiyama Tatsuya then--"

"Cut the bullshit. If you have time to talk about some baseless rumours, then use your time for better things like this." Yukiko gave the boy 5 pages of papers, which the boy obidiently recieved.

Leon through the papers for a few minutes before speaking again, "This is what you get from yesterday?"

"No. That's a hissatsu that I had thought of quite a long time ago. I just hold onto it since you're not ready back then."

A whistle escaped the boy's lips as he observed the papers again, "Just how many hissatsu has you thought of just for me?"

"If you weren't such an lazy bump, by now you would've mastered at least ten of it, dummy." The girl said before leaving the locker room.

The boy smiled looking at the closed door, 'You never changed huh, Minri?'

• • •

"Hmmmm..." Hina hummed to herself as she rack her brain to solve the riddle to the trial that her chinese coach has given to her.

Hina had won the lottery, which means she had to do chores as her so called trial.

'I wouldn't have complained if it were watering the flowers normally...'

'But, what in the world can I do with a mere plastic bag?!'

She's been going back and forth from the school's water tab to the garden. Of course, she's tired of it by now already.

"All of this... Until the day of the match comes...? Haaa..." She panted some more before walking to a nearby bench to take a breath and catch some breath.

"I need to water all of them before 10 maximum. It would be too late to water them after it... I also need to water them after school..." The peach haired girl started to mumble to herself while closing her eyes, facing the blue sky above her.

Suddenly a cold sensation can be felt from her forehead, making her jolt in her seat and opened her eyes, "Seems like you're working hard. Are you okay, Hina-chan?"

The girl stared at the pair of dark green eyes before sighing in relief upon knowing who it was, "Oh what... It's just you, Asuto. You startled me."

The said boy giggled. "Sorry for startling you." He continued before taking a seat next to the girl.

Hina gladly accepted the peach tea that Asuto gave her and drink it.

"Are you really okay, Hina-chan? Don't push yourself too much please."

Hina nodded at the boy, "It's okay. This much is nothing compared to my training back in Russia!" She answered enthusiastically while clenching her hands.

"You know back in Russia, I use to wake up at 5 in the morning, run two or three laps around my neighbor, and proceed to do 100 shoots training daily."

"Wow, all of that just in one day?"

"Uhm-hum! That's why, this much is nothing compared to all of that! Though, I'm not sure why the coach doesn't want me to just use my hissatsu technique that's already available..."