ꕥ 𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗

"...What? Just mock me if you want. I don't care."

"..." The girl sighed at me before crouching next to me.

She raised her right hand and I closed my eyes preparing for the impact.

But instead of a slap, I wasn't expecting her to take my injured left arm.

I opened my eyes to see the white haired girl putting a cat bandage on the wound on my elbow.

"Han Minri."

"Huh? You're Yamauchi Yukiko right?"

"It's my real name."

"Han Minri... You're Chinese..?"

"It's Korean, dummy."

"Ko...rea..? What's that?"

The girls just sighed again and smirked, "You'll know when you get smarter. Come on, let's get your wounds fixed."

Yamauchi Yukiko is a transfer student in our school. She just transferred around two months ago in the middle of semester.

It's suspicious of her to transfer in this time of school year...

Is she some kind of a spy or something?!

"You seem to have a lot of questions for me huh?"

"Wha-- are you a psychic or something?!"

"Hmm..." She stopped in her track and I stopped too since I was following behind her.

She turned around with the same smile on her face, "Maybe?" Then she started to walk again.

We reached her home and she attended to my wounds with a first aid kit. I looked around the house while she put a bandage on my bloody knee. The house is big and neatly decorated. Some of the stuff in the house seems like a really expensive stuff.

Yet I don't see a single soul passing by.

"Is your family not around?"

"Mhm. Father is working overtime today."

"What about the others?"

"My mother, brother, and sister is in Russia. I just tag along my father all the time around the world."

"Around the world?"

The girl nodded, finishing applying to my knee. "I was born in Japan, then my parents stayed in Korea for two years, we moved to Russia after that and I've been following my father ever since I hit the age of four."

"Oh... so Korea is a region name." I mumbled to myself. "Where else have you gone to?" I asked with a bit of excitement and curiosity.

"Hmm let's see... Spain, China, Portuguese, Thailand, Filipina..."

"Whoa that's a lot of name I never heard of."

The girl chuckled, "Must be hard when you're living with your grandfather only."

Hm? How did she...?

"Father told me to get along well with you since he knows your grandfather well."

"Oh."

Minri's smile slowly turning into an apologetic one, "I heard about your grandfather's health too... It must've been tough for you."

I sighed before scowling at her, "I don't know what you mean by hard. As you can see I can handle all of things myself very well." I said as I crossed my arms. "...I appreciate your concern though. Thanks."