一 ; いち | nanami kento

pov ;

something was different the day you walked in jujustu high, waltzing in as if nothing could stop you. your cocky smirk directed at him and him only. "ive seen you somewhere" the tips of your mouth curve into an innocent smirk as you place your hands on nanami's desk. his eyes flick up from his paperwork to meet your orbs.

"I dont think you have" he bluntly replies, eyes trailing down the features of your face, memorising each inch of your beauty.

head, eyes, nose, cheekbones, lips, neck... you of course, noticed this and raised your leg. your black heel slammed into his desk, atop his tie, jerking his face down, shocked eyes flicking up to meet yours.

"i believe i have sir" you grin slyly, "in between my legs and a hot mess" you stare down at nanami through your eyelashes.

he slips the tie over his head and grips your collar, pulling so that his breath fans against your neck. "i believe you'll be the one begging tonight." he whispers, walking out, past gojo.

you peer over your shoulder at him with a grin. "and ill be working overtime, be prepared" he smirks back. 

gojo releases a laugh, "damn, seems like you won't be able to complete your mission tomorrow, walking is going to be hard for you."

"good thing the some of the most powerful jujustu sorcerers are fuck!ng, im expecting an entire clan, he's got a breeding kink." itadori covers his hand embarrassed as sukuna speaks up. "gomen!" he reddens.

"nanami y/n doesn't sound to bad" you grin.

-----------

unlocking the door to your house, you feel a blast of cursed energy through the front door. instantly, your eyes glimmer, "he's here"

you place your coat on the dining table, walking to the bedroom, through the corridors. "so, you were serious about this, huh nanami" you tease.

walking into your room, you realize he isn't in there.

"ehem," you spin around to be met with nanami, in the doorway.

"im pretty sure I remember that you're supposed to be naked and on your knees" he looks down at you.

"is that a threat or a promise?" you smirk back.

the next morning, nobara, megumi and itadori walk in the gardens to meet up with maki, panda and toge. "adults are so gross" nobara cringes. "and now we're going to have to babysit baby y/ns and nanami's" itadori laughs.

- this was what I wrote in the comments section of a yt vid 😭😭 bear with me that's how I get ideas pls