二十二 ; にじゆうに| fu yao

THE HOT SPRINGS PART TWO AAAA MANZ MAKIN ME BLUSH

pov ; part two

with fu yao following behind you, the duo stopped infront of the lockers, opening the ones with your names on.

"geez, i havent used this is ages." you laughed, opening it to reveal all the old clothes you used to wear while training. to your surprise, a hand wrapped around your midriff, as fu yao rested his chin on your shoulder.

you elbow him off of you and smile, slowly taking of your clothing. fu yao's locker was directly opposite yours. back when the both of you were apprentices, he used to hate even being near you. but as of right now, he had the greatest view of you, ever.

the young boy would casually turn around while you were taking your clothes off, admiring your body, and the confidence you held. you stripped down into your bra and underwear, back faced to him.

knowing that he was going to look at you while you stripped, you grabbed a thin towel and circled it around your figure, then proceeding to pull off your undergarments.

you knew exactly what he was doing from behind you. it was as if he couldnt have made it more obvious, the dummy that he was.

"quit staring." you scoff, looking over your shoulder to see him with his cheeks bright red, spreading all the way up to his ears. you held your bra and panties hanging off your fingers, turning around to stare right back at him.

"can't help it," he grins, watching you wrap yourself in a towel, but being respectful to your privacy, "you're kinda hot,"

"oh my god, fu yao, youre so hor-PUT ME DOWN!" you yelp, as he throws you over his shoulder, walking to the hot springs. puffing out your cheeks, you mumbled,

"didnt even let me touch your abs,"

"what was that?' he teased, glancing over at you, making you shut up. his footsteps were soft and light, making their way to the side of the lake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gently placing you down back on your feet, he sat by the side, dangling his legs into the water. fu yao reached his hands up to untie his hair, but you stopped him.

"wait, youre going to tangle it, let me do it" you stated, intertwining your fingers in his hair, carefully pulling the tie that kept it in place out.

his hair was soft. how was it so soft?! without realising it, your fingers began combing through his brown strands, twirling it between your index and thumb, a stupid smile spreading on your face.

you were so focused in that moment, you hadnt noticed fu yao pulling you into the lake. you plopped into the water, getting all of you wet, from head to toe.

the second your head broke for air you splashed water at him,wetting his face.

"you brat!" you cursed, sending wave after wave of water at him.

"catch me if you can!" he shouted back.

all he did was laugh back, and go underwater. your left eyebrow raised in confusion, until your foot was tugged. your head was submerged once again, you opened your eyes, to see a grinning fu yao, wrestling you underwater. you laughed, bubbles escaping your mouth, your hands pushing him down. the both of you struggled underwater, pushing and shoving the other over, to attempt to win the fight.

lucky for him, all he had to do was pull your towel off, and you were defenseless. and thats exactly what he did.

a gasp left your mouth, your hands instantly covering your body, you whisper-yelled, "fu yao!"

his tall frame peeked from the surface of the water, as he came up to stand, "yes, darling?"

strong arms encircled your waist, softly tracing circles on your skin. he was close, too close. your lips brushed over his, just a touch. and thus, the space between the both of you was closed, in a heated kiss. your fingers gripped his hair slightly, as his tongue slipped into your mouth.

as a result, he earned a small moan from you, your cheeks flaring up. he gently rubbed your inner thigh, making sure to leave as many marks on your skin as possible.

"fu yao! don't leave so many where people can see! Ling Wen will kill me!" you whined, cupping his cheeks so that he looked directly at you.

but instead of complying a huge smirk broke out on his lips, "so what you're trying to say is, that you want me to go lower?"

"thats not what i mea-" you slapped a hand over your mouth to contain a moan, fu yao's kisses moving down your midriff.

he lifted you up slightly, whispering hotly in your ear, "should we take this elsewhere, princess?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you were currently sat atop the bathroom counter, nearly fully bruised with hickeys from the one and only deputy god, fu yao. he had taken your instruction the wrong way, and glided his lips down your stomach, moving to your thighs.

"they'll never see em here, right?" he asks, cockily, spreading your legs apart.

a soft whimper escapes your mouth, his tongue teasing your entrance. all fu yao did was squeeze your thighs lightly, and you lost your breath.

you were embarrassed if someone was going to open the door into the locker room, but at this point you honestly didnt care. You let Fu Yao memorize every part of your body, leaving wet, dark marks all over your pretty skin. You loved what he was doing, more than anything.

Fu Yao returned to your lips to kiss you roughly, before the locker door was busted open.

"Where are the two of you?! We've been trying to get the both of you to headquarters! We've got things to do, places to be, get your asses here right now, and I dont care if you're in the middle of having sex, it aint my problem!" Nan Feng scolds, closing his eyes to give the both of you privacy.

fu yao glances up and meets your eyes, before the both of you blush red, laughing. he pickes you off the counter, going to dry you off. 

rushing around, the deputy god dries and braids your hair, waiting for you to tie his up aswell. you turn to open your locker once more, grabbing the clothes inside,

"are you sure we cant just stay were and continue?" the boy whines, 

you snicker, "not right now...but maybe tomorrow night, my room's the one down the corner, to the left."

fu yao's eyes light up and he presses a kiss to your forehead, 

"make sure you clear your schedule the week after alright? you wont be walking for a couple days." he teases.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"where were the both of yo-" Xie Lian asks, before zoning in on the mark on your neck and the small mark on Fu Yao's neck aswell, Ling wen even blushes instead, looking at you.

she mouths a question, "did the both of you....?"

you wave your arms around frantically, "no no! we didnt!"

fu yao folds his arms over his chest, giving nan feng a cocky grin, "just you wait! we'll have an entire clan in no time!"

"Fu Yao!" 

IDK this probably sucked sooooo uh sorry for those people who even read this HAHAHAHABAKFHEF