三十六 ; さんじゅうろく| manjiro sano

pov ; 

 you whisked around the diner you worked at, and by god it was one hell of a busy day. you body weaved between the mixture of new customers and other waiters and waitresess. but there was a prominent blondie, out of the corner of your eye. 

they had come for many days in a row, ordering nothing in particular but a cup of coffee, bitter and black. sure, you could say that he was mysterious, to be fair the boy did always come it with some sort of torn clothes and a cut or two on his body. the rest of the waiters and cashier just brushed it off saying things like, 'hes just a rowdy kid, leave him alone'. and so you did as you were told, you minded your own business.

 "order for table twelve!" you heard the chef shout, you laughed, running up to the small window dividing the kitchen and the diner, the chef, who was your best friend smiled, "yah! hurry up and serve the people their food, im on a tight schedule!" she laughs, pushing you. you pick the plates up and balance them along your palms and forearms, nearly missing a customer rushing to the bathroom. trying to avoid them, you spun in a circle, your hair whipping around in the newly made windpool. the blondies eyes glittered, he thought it was a beautiful sight to see. you placed the plates down on the table and bowed respectfully. and just when you had thought you were out of trouble, you smack right into another person, and their cold coffee splashed right down your shirt and thiers.

 'aw shit!" you curse, wiping it off with your bare hands, "seriously? today of all days?" the person grabs your hands, apologizing under their breath, and dragging you into the janitors closet. glancing up at the figure, you notice its the boy, whom they all called mikey. "its...you" you whisper, as he shoves a handfull of napkins in your palms, using some to dab on his own shirt. the both of you frantically wipe and your cotton shirts, groaning when it doesnt come off. being a rowdy kid, mikey takes the tissues from your slender fingers and tosses them to the side, closing the space between you and the wall. you could feel the body heat resonating off of the boy. 

his fingers slipped up the hem of your shirt, ghosting over the small of your back and waist. "do you mind? theres some bleach over there, i could soak the shirts for the time being.." he whispers against your neck gently, rolling up your shirt slowly.you give him a weak smile and a nod, "oh uhm..sure..thats a good idea" he slips the shirts over your head, leaving you in minimal clothing, awkwardly staring back at him. the boy made sure that his fingers touched your shoulders just to fluster you more. 

he slipped his own shirt off, and you honestly didnt know where to look. hiw eyes or his abs?! which was less embarrasing, and so you chose to look at a bucket on the side. mickey tossed the clothes into a small bucket, pouring bleach over them, but just as he did, you noticed the wrong product. "hey! thats not ble-" and he poured it all over the shirts. well, your shirt to be specific. "hm? oh, guess i used the wrong product, huh.." he smirks, looking up at you as you inensely avoid his eyes. 

he walks back up to your figure, tilting his head, "avoiding my eyes now? aww, dont do that honey..it just makes me want you more" his breath fans over your collarbone, you couldnt help but suck in a breath, your flow of oxygen hitching at your lips. his fingers lingered at the hook of your bra, he was just so unbelievably attractive to you. you always acted like you never saw him, but you couldnt help but stare at him in your spare time at the diner. 

"ive seen the way you look at me, baby" he grins, pressing a chaste kiss to your collarbone, "just say the word and ill be all yours." "mikey, you asshole, youve got to stop doing this during working hours" you sigh sweetly, laughing.he presses a kiss further up your neck this time, "and whatre you going to do? walk out and miss this chance? i dont think so, y/n" his lips this time connect with yours, as he whispers against your lips, "my apartment's empty tonight.. care to have some fun?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 UHMYEAH LMK IF U WANT MORE IG??